Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't think it's about the drive of starting the streaming. If it's what I love, I would do it without looking at it making from it by having the channel monetized. 

Drive means passion. When you aren't passionate about it what happens? It wouldn't work right? 

That's what I'm trying to say about having the drive before starting a YouTube channel. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Drive means passion. When you aren't passionate about it what happens? It wouldn't work right? 

That's what I'm trying to say about having the drive before starting a YouTube channel. 

You can have a drive to start up streaming because you love doing it but when you are looking at getting your streaming channel monetized, even the drive wouldn't get it for you if you don't meet the requirements needed by Google. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can have a drive to start up streaming because you love doing it but when you are looking at getting your streaming channel monetized, even the drive wouldn't get it for you if you don't meet the requirements needed by Google. 

You're simply correct. In order to get monetized with YouTube, one needs to promote his or her channel to meet YouTube requirements. And we know it wouldn't be easy, it requires money too. 

I wanted to be a streamer or even a YouTuber when I was younger but it just never became a reality. If I did become a streamer, I probably would have focused most of my time on Grand Theft Auto, FIFA, and Call of Duty. All 3 are pretty fun games to watch so the viewers wouldn't have become bored.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

I wanted to be a streamer or even a YouTuber when I was younger but it just never became a reality. If I did become a streamer, I probably would have focused most of my time on Grand Theft Auto, FIFA, and Call of Duty. All 3 are pretty fun games to watch so the viewers wouldn't have become bored.

Yeah, I have good reasons to believe that these three games in Grand Theft Auto, FIFA, and Call of Duty will definitely fetch you a decent number of subscribers.