Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

On 8/26/2018 at 5:11 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I've never got into streaming.  I've only played video games as a form of entertainment.  I've never seen it as a job or something I can make money off of it.

Even if you wanted to make money from streaming, it's not something that you can actually do easily because of what it takes before you can be able to monetize your channel on Twitch or YouTube. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even if you wanted to make money from streaming, it's not something that you can actually do easily because of what it takes before you can be able to monetize your channel on Twitch or YouTube. 

Not everyone is built for streaming. Yes, it is something that's very tempting to do but it's not a piece of cake kind of task. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Not everyone is built for streaming. Yes, it is something that's very tempting to do but it's not a piece of cake kind of task. 

Streaming is not easy as it seems. I tried to stream a game on Twitch😒, but my commentary sucks. Lol. I discontinued live streaming. But one who knows how to make funny comments in between the game can easily start it.

On 10/30/2021 at 10:03 AM, Boblee said:

When I'm done with my exploration of the channel Twitch, I would know whether it's a good decision to move on with it completely or as a side kick. 

That's no problem. You got your plans, and you know what you want. Some persons go into it as a side career gig when they feel to have fun playing and streaming video games at same time. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

That is something that I very much agree with you because personally, I'm very sure that it's not possible for me to get into streaming no matter how much I want. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know how hard it is around streaming, but if you're passionate going into streaming you'll definitely succeed around video game streaming. 

For a fact, nothing is impossible. Yes, including streaming, it's not impossible because people are into it already, but it's all about the commitment and dedication needed to succeed in it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a fact, nothing is impossible. Yes, including streaming, it's not impossible because people are into it already, but it's all about the commitment and dedication needed to succeed in it. 

Exactly, looking at WatchMojo with over 24 million subscribers, do you know how much money they are making on monthly basis from their channel? 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:25 PM, Boblee said:

I believe that it wouldn't be hard too much if I make up my mind full-time towards it. I am simply reviewing my options to consider if I'll move into it come 2022 or not. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe that it wouldn't be hard too much if I make up my mind full-time towards it. I am simply reviewing my options to consider if I'll move into it come 2022 or not. 

I will keep my options and open when it comes to game play streaming, if I eventually find it compelling for me to get into, then I will do it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I will keep my options and open when it comes to game play streaming, if I eventually find it compelling for me to get into, then I will do it. 

I believe that most great gamers always keep their options very wide open to what they can do when it comes to gaming. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You have the final decision, you can change whatever you want to change and whatever you want to go into. I'll simply tell you that, YouTube is highly profitable when you've reached the requirements and consistently get viewers and subs. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You have the final decision, you can change whatever you want to change and whatever you want to go into. I'll simply tell you that, YouTube is highly profitable when you've reached the requirements and consistently get viewers and subs. 

If it's about getting to the point of having my YouTube channel monetized, it's not going to be possible because I'm very sure that I don't have the energy for it. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If it's about getting to the point of having my YouTube channel monetized, it's not going to be possible because I'm very sure that I don't have the energy for it. 

When the drive isn't there, it will simply be hard to proceed towards monetization. I've been feeling weak to Kickstart my YouTube channel adventure. But I'm not ruling it out in the future, I might consider streaming video games by 2022. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When the drive isn't there, it will simply be hard to proceed towards monetization. I've been feeling weak to Kickstart my YouTube channel adventure. But I'm not ruling it out in the future, I might consider streaming video games by 2022. 

I don't think it's about the drive of starting the streaming. If it's what I love, I would do it without looking at it making from it by having the channel monetized.