Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Most game items are kinda expensive, I see them at Amazon especially controllers. I spend money when I made it my priority because money must be spent. 

I believe that Amazon sells most of their products very expensive when compared to what other online stores offers for sale. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I believe that Amazon sells most of their products very expensive when compared to what other online stores offers for sale. 

They say Amazon sells cheaper but I'm seeing different thing to what people are saying about it's products. For me, items are caused there, both for video game accessories. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They say Amazon sells cheaper but I'm seeing different thing to what people are saying about it's products. For me, items are caused there, both for video game accessories. 

I have never seen any products on Amazon.com sold cheaper. Whoever says he or she got any item cheaper on Amazon isn't being honest or don't really know if it's from Amazon or not. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have never seen any products on Amazon.com sold cheaper. Whoever says he or she got any item cheaper on Amazon isn't being honest or don't really know if it's from Amazon or not. 

I've seen the same products on Amazon sold for less elsewhere. They're not necessarily gaming related, but the fact is I have. Tools, for example. I also saw better deals on gaming laptops while I was shopping for one, hence why I didn't buy mine from Amazon.

Edited by Shagger

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I've seen the same products on Amazon sold for less elsewhere. They're not necessarily gaming related, but the fact is I have. Tools, for example. I also saw better deals on gaming laptops while I was shopping for one, hence why I didn't buy mine from Amazon.

I have had that experience on more than one occasion which made it very hard for me to purchase from Amazon. It's only on rare occasion when I couldn't get what I'm looking for on other shopping store that I take my neck to Amazon to cut it off. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have had that experience on more than one occasion which made it very hard for me to purchase from Amazon. It's only on rare occasion when I couldn't get what I'm looking for on other shopping store that I take my neck to Amazon to cut it off. 

They are literally not forcing anyone to purchase from them as they are one of the biggest online stores in the world today. It's why they don't care about what other stores sell compared to theirs. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have never seen any products on Amazon.com sold cheaper. Whoever says he or she got aníy item cheaper on Amazon isn't being honest or don't really know if it's from Amazon or not. 

Laughs, Amazon are simply selling expensive when it comes video game consoles and accessories. Comparing it with e-commerce stores like ebay, Aliexpress, Shopify when it comes to selling items, I'll simply say Amazon sells more expensive than the others. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, Amazon are simply selling expensive when it comes video game consoles and accessories. Comparing it with e-commerce stores like ebay, Aliexpress, Shopify when it comes to selling items, I'll simply say Amazon sells more expensive than the others. 

Everything on Amazon is expensive compared to others stores. Be it video games, consoles, techs, computers, television, wears etc. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Everything on Amazon is expensive compared to others stores. Be it video games, consoles, techs, computers, television, wears etc. 

Lol, maybe is due to the fact, they offer higher commission to their affiliate marketers, and employees. They simply wants to cover up everything and make reasonable gain for themselves. Which is a plus for Jeff Bezos. 

47 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, maybe is due to the fact, they offer higher commission to their affiliate marketers, and employees. They simply wants to cover up everything and make reasonable gain for themselves. Which is a plus for Jeff Bezos. 

No, you're wrong there about them offering or paying more to those on their affiliate marketing program. Amazon is generally stingy. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

No, you're wrong there about them offering or paying more to those on their affiliate marketing program. Amazon is generally stingy. 

Lol, I never knew Amazon is stingy too when it comes to affiliate marketing commissions to their employees. Have you tried nor seen one who complained about low pay rate as an affiliate marketer via Amazon?

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They are already a very big company that they are not stressing to make sales. It's why they don't care if their products are costly or not. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are already a very big company that they are not stressing to make sales. It's why they don't care if their products are costly or not. 

Yes, they've established their company so high, made enough customers. So, they simply see themselves making profit regardless of products hiking or not. 

On 10/19/2021 at 3:27 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I never knew Amazon is stingy too when it comes to affiliate marketing commissions to their employees. Have you tried nor seen one who complained about low pay rate as an affiliate marketer via Amazon?

Each year pay from the affiliates continues to go down.