Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Amazon isn't suffering from anything with their products sales irrespective of theirs being too expensive compared to others stores. As they have broken into the market very well, they can't be shaken easily. 

That's a typo buddy, I wanted to say offering. Amazon isn't suffering from quality products, they are offering quality that's why they stand as the best. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is something that's paying a lot of people good amount of money and it also makes them very popular as well. 

Seriously, looking at so many popular channels like WatchMojo, you would see how good they are and as well trusted and reliable. They are making good money from their reviews. 

On 8/26/2018 at 5:11 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I've never got into streaming.  I've only played video games as a form of entertainment.  I've never seen it as a job or something I can make money off of it.

If your streaming channel is monetized, then you can very well be able to make money from it like some of those popular YouTube streaming channels like WatchMojo. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I live going to YouTube more especially when I want to seek reviews for any video game of my choice. I believe what I see more than what I read. 

YouTube is definitely among the best platform for you to start out with your streaming dreams. Don't worry about other platforms but only YouTube as it's what most people are familiar with. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

YouTube is definitely among the best platform for you to start out with your streaming dreams. Don't worry about other platforms but only YouTube as it's what most people are familiar with. 

You're right bro, YouTube is the best pick due to its high level of popularity worldwide. I wouldn't consider going to twitch since I have YouTube around the corner which is well-known. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right bro, YouTube is the best pick due to its high level of popularity worldwide. I wouldn't consider going to twitch since I have YouTube around the corner which is well-known. 

I have just registered an account on Twitch but I'm still finding my way around the site. Hopefully, I'm going to get used to it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have just registered an account on Twitch but I'm still finding my way around the site. Hopefully, I'm going to get used to it. 

Congratulations to you joining twitch. It's simply like YouTube, you'll get to upload a video content if your own seeking for monetization. Are you planning to stream via twitch? 

On 10/26/2021 at 11:40 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's my only go to when it comes to looking for regular and reviews videos. YouTube has never disappointed me ever since I started making use of it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's my only go to when it comes to looking for regular and reviews videos. YouTube has never disappointed me ever since I started making use of it. 

Currently, I'm exploring and navigating Twitch to see what they can offer in comparison with YouTube. If they offer at least 70% of what I get from YouTube, then they are going to be my perfect alternative to YouTube. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Twitch have been favourite site for gamers who stream video games. You can simply consider twitch as a nice option to get underway. 

When I'm done with my exploration of the channel Twitch, I would know whether it's a good decision to move on with it completely or as a side kick.