Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's why even with their products being sold very expensive, they still have most of them out of stock. They have built long strong trust with their customers. 

That's why they aren't reducing the price of their products, since other customers still rush it for them. Those customers are the ones that has made the small customers suffering the heat for high cost of products at Amazon. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why they aren't reducing the price of their products, since other customers still rush it for them. Those customers are the ones that has made the small customers suffering the heat for high cost of products at Amazon. 

Although on the other hand, I really appreciate how strong and durable their products are which justify their selling it too costly most of the time. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Although on the other hand, I really appreciate how strong and durable their products are which justify their selling it too costly most of the time. 

Their customer support is great, and their products is made of quality only with warranty in case something goes wrong when it never exceed the warranty duration. 

29 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their customer support is great, and their products is made of quality only with warranty in case something goes wrong when it never exceed the warranty duration. 

Yeah, it's why most of their customers don't want to leave them irrespective of how costly their products have been for years. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think amazon also owns the twitch now. So the market seems to be in good control of that company. 

If it's about their marketing strategy, they are very good at that. In fact, they have the very best when it comes to professionals working for them. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why most of their customers don't want to leave them irrespective of how costly their products have been for years. 

Yeah, when they checked the benefits and protections they gain from Amazon buying products, they simply feel at home and never worry about leaving. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Amazon are selling more expensive, but due to their support, and quality products to customers, makes the store standing as the best till today. 

Exactly, you will not fault a customer for sticking with a company that offers them incredible service with high quality products and good customer service support 24/7.

59 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, you will not fault a customer for sticking with a company that offers them incredible service with high quality products and good customer service support 24/7.

That's exactly what amazon is all about dearie. They've been around for some years now, meeting up customers demands. That's why their customers aren't complaining about some high cost of their products. 

On 8/25/2018 at 10:29 PM, Keranov said:

Is anyone here a streamer? Where do you stream - Twitch, YouTube or somewhere else? What video games are you playing mostly at the stream? Do you think it could become a full time job or it's just a hobby for you?

Personally, I never have got into streaming but maybe after some years I will try.

I already have an account on Twitch but I'm yet to master how to use the site well. It's navigation system seems to be throwing me off balance at least for now. 

On 10/22/2021 at 9:22 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, their customer base is the largest in the world, that's why Jeff Bezos is standing in the number one position in the rich list of business men in the world. Amazon is generating much from sales from customers who doesn't care about the prices of those products. 

Yeah, their quality products solves major of their problems for them because most people prefer quality products over cheaper weak ones. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I already have an account on Twitch but I'm yet to master how to use the site well. It's navigation system seems to be throwing me off balance at least for now. 

I haven't fully explored using my YouTube channel for streaming which I'm not that good at. As for Twitch, I have heard about it but not yet ready to get on it. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, their quality products solves major of their problems for them because most people prefer quality products over cheaper weak ones. 

Yes, quality is the real bargain. I prefer quality over quantity cheaper products. Quality can last longer and that's what Amazon is suffering. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, quality is the real bargain. I prefer quality over quantity cheaper products. Quality can last longer and that's what Amazon is suffering. 

Amazon isn't suffering from anything with their products sales irrespective of theirs being too expensive compared to others stores. As they have broken into the market very well, they can't be shaken easily.