Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Slither.io about 30 minutes ago. I played for around 3 hours and managed to rank in the top three. I scored 14,549 and then a little worm zoomed infront of me and murdered my long snake that I spent time feeding. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I played a game called Nascar Heat on PS4. Just found it randomly whilst browsing the PlayStation Store and there was a demo available for it and thought I would try it out. I'm slightly bored at the moment with my games collection and am looking for a new game. It was ok but I think I'm looking more for a first-person shooter than another racing game so when I finished with it, I just uninstalled it.

The last game that I played was Red Dead Redemption 2. I just finished the first Epilogue and am just starting the second Epilogue now. It's going to be pretty weird to finish the game because of how great it was and how amazing the story has been. There has been some ups and downs, some emotional moments and am not sure a game has ever made me sad like this.

The last game that I played was Train Sim World on the PlayStation 4. It's basically a train simulator and there is literally nothing more relaxing than playing this game. I personally could not play this game for hours, but when I am stressed or just want to relax, this is the game that I go to. I don't know why but just sitting in the cabin and watching the surroundings as you control the game is just so relaxing.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You mean Fallout 4 online with re-skinned Skyrim dragons lol

Sure

OT: DUSK

7 hours ago, DylanC said:

F-Zero, Super Punch Out, Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Super Matio Kart (had a SNES mini session with my mate).

Sounds like a great evening!