Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Been playing a bit of Starfield, Hogwarts Legacy and Nights of Azure 2. Bit of an odd mix, but I just bought a new controller for my PC and wanted to test it out on a variety of games. I'm considering actually reviewing it as I do have quite a lot to say about it.

28 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

The last game I played was Starfield & Monster Hunter Rise. They're both fun games, tho one is pretty demanding haha.

First off, welcome to VGR.

I wanna ask, though, which on is the demanding game and why? I don't if I overdosed on dumb today, but can't tell which is which, lol.

8 minutes ago, Shagger said:

First off, welcome to VGR.

I wanna ask, though, which on is the demanding game and why? I don't if I overdosed on dumb today, but can't tell which is which, lol.

That would have to be Starfield. Monster Hunter rises basically a portable version of Monster Hunter. Which means a Nintendo switch can run it.

Some people are comparing Starfield to the new Crysis. lol

The last game I played was Fortnite last night. Spent some time completing outstanding challenges but I will admit, I feel as though something has changed within the matchmaking as it really is a land and die type of issue at the moment that almost everyone is noticing. I do hope they fix that soon. 

The last game I played was Grand Theft Auto V. I've already completed the main missions (about 4 years back), now I just roam in the game. Whenever I feel bored, I play GTA V. Basically, buy a sportscar online, then go on a ride, buy new clothes, get groomed at the barber shop, call Trevor or Franklin to go for a drink (I play as Michael), after that I go on a solo ride through the roads beside the sea and continue until the sun comes out. 

On 9/26/2023 at 6:54 AM, Debashis said:

The last game I played was Need For Speed Heat! It's an amazing racing game. Probably one of the best Need for Speed games ever made. My most favorite would be Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 only though. No racing game can beat the plot that it had.

Totally agree, I love Most Wanted 2005. I remember being super disappointed when the 2013 version came out and had absolutely nothing to do with the original. I though it was gonna be a remake when I first heard of it. If you haven't played it, I highly recommend checking out Unbound. It's probably my favorite NFS game since Most Wanted. 

Personally I've basically only been playing Starfield for the past month, and I love it. I do kind of miss the open world exploration element of previous Bethesda games, but I'm still having a really good time with it.