Register Now
StaceyPowers

What age did you get to be good at gaming?

I can't be the only one in the same place. I shouldn't really say that I'm the most terrible player in the world, but I'm definitely not a professional. I'm 19 years old, so I'm always striving to become a good player. Everyday I enhance my gaming skills by practising. 

Edited by Alexander.

I’ve been playing FIFA with my older brother since I was 6 or 8 (he is 7 years older than me). Before the age of 14 or 15 he would easily beat me but since then I have turned into a different animal. Nowadays I beat him so easily that I find FIFA boring to play anymore.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:31 AM, Alexander. said:

I can't be the only one in the same place. I shouldn't really say that I'm the most terrible player in the world, but I'm definitely not a professional. I'm 19 years old, so I'm always striving to become a good player. Everyday I enhance my gaming skills by practising. 

I really can only describe myself as an "average" gamer, and I'm just guessing that's what I am.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think there are lot of people in EU and other parts of the world playing FIFA and getting good at it year in and out. Its interesting to see people with franchise over the years. 

Hey, I'm not just one of the people - I'm an OG. 😆

Jokes aside, EA are the worst company ever but we still play FIFA, because which football fan (which has a massive audience) doesn't want to play a video game where you get to play football.