Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character would you most want alongside you in a fight?

The Antagonist. He would be a great partner in laying waste to the life of my enemy. Afterwards we could go on a cross country trip having fun the entire way the whole time. We would leave bits and pieces of our victims here and there. A finger, an eye, a tooth, etc.

Ah, good times.

This is by far, a difficult question to answer. I would choose Lydia from Skyrim. She's an excellent follower/protector to have in any fight. Lydia is a strong fighter with limit of level to 50, maximising out on armor which is heavy, one handed weaponry and the ability to block.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:34 AM, skyfire said:

Characters that have certain depth and something that can be explored. I'd love to be part of such type of the characters and their life. It kind of gives life a meaning. 

Thank you for explaining your answer. Have you got a specific character to mind? One from a video game that you've played in the past? If so, what's their name and fighting abilities? 

Edited by Alexander.

13 hours ago, Alexander. said:

Thank you for explaining your answer. Have you got a specific character to mind? One from a video game that you've played in the past? If so, what's their name and fighting abilities? 

Many I can think of like -Virgil and Dante in Devil May Cry. As for their abilities they are both into swords and guns. but the depth is definitely there. 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:03 PM, The Blackangel said:

The Antagonist. He would be a great partner in laying waste to the life of my enemy. Afterwards we could go on a cross country trip having fun the entire way the whole time. We would leave bits and pieces of our victims here and there. A finger, an eye, a tooth, etc.

Ah, good times.

What game is The Antagonist from?

On 5/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, Alexander. said:

This is by far, a difficult question to answer. I would choose Lydia from Skyrim. She's an excellent follower/protector to have in any fight. Lydia is a strong fighter with limit of level to 50, maximising out on armor which is heavy, one handed weaponry and the ability to block.

Lydia’s ranged fighting helps me out quite a bit—and hey, she’s always willing to carry my burdens, so that’s pretty cool =D

18 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

What game is The Antagonist from?

Lydia’s ranged fighting helps me out quite a bit—and hey, she’s always willing to carry my burdens, so that’s pretty cool =D

She can be quite annoying at times, this is a line I'll definitely remember of by heart and never forget.  Specifically, Lydia says "I am sworn to carry your burdens".  This becomes irritating, repetitive and catchy after sometime playing Skyrim. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:03 AM, Alexander. said:

She can be quite annoying at times, this is a line I'll definitely remember of by heart and never forget.  Specifically, Lydia says "I am sworn to carry your burdens".  This becomes irritating, repetitive and catchy after sometime playing Skyrim. 

Oh yeah, I have long found that line to be absolutely hilarious. It seems like you pretty much own your housecarls though since they are bound to serve you, so I guess I’d rather she complains a bit like a regular person than be totally docile.

I'd want Jin Kazama from Tekken alongside me in a fight. If there's someone who isn't going to back down from a fight, it's me. Second strongest person after myself is Jin, so I'd take him just for back-up if needed. 😄