Register Now
skyfire

Vainglory

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not really, this one is the first time I'm seeing the game, I'm checking 'Vainglory out now. It might be a wonderful mobile video game. 

It's not worth getting and even playing now because their servers are officially closed and bots runs the game now. 

On 4/18/2022 at 7:45 PM, Heatman said:

You don't get to play with real gamers on it since 2020, you get to deal with bots as most people are off the game now. 

That's a very big mess for the game and the company behind it never cared about how it would impact on gamers. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not worth getting and even playing now because their servers are officially closed and bots runs the game now. 

My bad, didn't check about that. Thanks for the quick notice, I'll stay put, instead of wasting my time trying to install it when the server wouldn't let me. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My bad, didn't check about that. Thanks for the quick notice, I'll stay put, instead of wasting my time trying to install it when the server wouldn't let me. 

It's just a waste of time. You are not even supposed to wait for them to get the server up because they most likely won't. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just a waste of time. You are not even supposed to wait for them to get the server up because they most likely won't. 

That's very bad, and people must have waited for them to get the server up and running. Since, their are other games I don't have time to wait for their server to come online. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very bad, and people must have waited for them to get the server up and running. Since, their are other games I don't have time to wait for their server to come online. 

Most gamers have left the game since it became that way. I'm not sure if anyone is waiting for them to get it server back up for real gamers to get back in it. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Most gamers have left the game since it became that way. I'm not sure if anyone is waiting for them to get it server back up for real gamers to get back in it. 

I don't think that way either, it will be a time waster for me, when their is millions of mobile and console games in the store for me to look out for. Now that I got PS4, it means more newer games for me 😛.

On 4/19/2022 at 3:01 AM, Justin11 said:

Not really, this one is the first time I'm seeing the game, I'm checking 'Vainglory out now. It might be a wonderful mobile video game. 

It is free to play MOBA, so you might try it.

18 hours ago, egghead said:

It is free to play MOBA, so you might try it.

I went through it via play store, I wanted to download it right away, but wasn't in the mood to play any mobile at the moment, I'll look into it next time.  

Every reason why the game publisher Rouge Games stopped supporting the game was attributed of high server cost and the pandemic of coronavirus. Although, the developer Super Evil Megacorp is the only one still supporting the game. 

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-04-07-rogue-games-ends-vainglory-support-but-developer-keeps-game-going

The sheer fact that this game had passed away due to lack of monetizing itself makes me want to bring back this game because it was for pure enjoyment with minimal pay to play aspects. it's mostly the monetization that was the problem that led to the collaboration with that other company but as we've all seen, after they left, vainglory fell into financial problems and had to abandon it to start working on that other game project somethin

Money runs everything and without it, there will always be a serious problem and it's exactly what happened to Vainglory, it's sad but it's been happening to a few other games. It's the same story with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and 38 Studios.