Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one game you absolutely detest?

On 9/29/2021 at 12:58 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Their are too many options of games, we can't cherish all, rather lay out hands on the one that tickles our interest and satisfy the curiosity anytime. 

Puzzle games top the list with Minecraft as their leading one because those games aren't really interesting for me. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Puzzle games top the list with Minecraft as their leading one because those games aren't really interesting for me. 

Hmm, it depends on the puzzle you're talking about. If it's the type which associates in an RPG games then I'll simply go with it, if otherwise I wouldn't consider. 

26 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, it depends on the puzzle you're talking about. If it's the type which associates in an RPG games then I'll simply go with it, if otherwise I wouldn't consider. 

All manner of puzzle games are really frustrating for me, they are not really my thing no matter how much I try to get into it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

All manner of puzzle games are really frustrating for me, they are not really my thing no matter how much I try to get into it. 

That's exactly for me too, they aren't my thing, and I can't force myself to play it when I know I am not going to enjoy it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do despise most purely puzzle games and it's because they bore me to death. Most don't even have an ending...

On 10/2/2021 at 12:50 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly for me too, they aren't my thing, and I can't force myself to play it when I know I am not going to enjoy it. 

How some people get into what they don't really enjoy appears to be a sick behavior that might be needing immediate attention. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

How some people get into what they don't really enjoy appears to be a sick behavior that might be needing immediate attention. 

It's pathetic to move on with what you never like when it comes to gaming. You only choose what you love and not what you don't. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's pathetic to move on with what you never like when it comes to gaming. You only choose what you love and not what you don't. 

Although, I heard that the game cricket 🏏 is well monetized and players get paid well just like golf. How true is that? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, I heard that the game cricket 🏏 is well monetized and players get paid well just like golf. How true is that? 

Cricket is a professional RL game, you get paid for your services to your team just like soccer players get paid. They earn big too, you can find about cricket by searching on Google.