Register Now
The Blackangel

Fantasy/Medieval being number one?

Maybe this is just me, but it's seeming that fantasy/medieval games are blowing up. Like they're the most popular genre on the market. With the exception of COD type games and GTA. I have no problem with this, as this has always been my favorite genre. But I'm still surprised that these kinds of games are seemingly ruling the market. If I've missed something, or am way the hell off, then please tell me. But does it seem this way to anyone else? Or do I just have tunnel vision since this is my favorite genre? Even though my eyes are open to other games that are in no way fantasy/medieval type games

Skyrim would be my favourite. The games seems to be highly shaped by medieval aged weapons and places. Without a doubt, there is certainly a Viking atmosphere for the whole game. Playing The Elder Scrolls definitely reminds me of these times.

Edited by Alexander.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Blackangel, don't move near D.C.  You won't be treated well with the hobbies you have.  I'm saving up to move eventually.

I had no intentions, or even thoughts about it. I had thought it would be neat to visit, and see the sights. But never thought about moving there. It's too big for me. I come from a town with less than 300 people. Anyway, what's up with DC?

Edited by The Blackangel