Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

On 3/15/2022 at 12:27 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, it is like that too for many, I am a victim of that. If I buy a product relatively higher than what I expected, I wouldn't use it too often just to preserve it like an egg. 

One guy I know purchased iphone and kept it as eye candy and only used during the parties and otherwise used android on everyday usage lol.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

One guy I know purchased iphone and kept it as eye candy and only used during the parties and otherwise used android on everyday usage lol.

Seriously, it's all about having to game with the device that you feel more comfortable playing with it and not because it's iPhone or Android. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Lol, very hilarious. I wonder the essence why he bought the iPhone? I can't be a living testimony to such, when I get an iPhone, I will use it the way I like, and not locking in, and waiting to move with it during parties. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, very hilarious. I wonder the essence why he bought the iPhone? I can't be a living testimony to such, when I get an iPhone, I will use it the way I like, and not locking in, and waiting to move with it during parties. 

Till someone comes and steal the iPhone, then his eyes will clear very well 😂

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

People are like that. They buy something because it's expensive like car and show off and then park car for all week at home lol.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:17 AM, skyfire said:

Hahahaha! This is what most of the people that have used Android for so long does as well. If we are being honest, gaming on android devices are better.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

People are like that. They buy something because it's expensive like car and show off and then park car for all week at home lol.

It's a real Lol, you're correct bro. We have them, we are different in our mentality. My dad surprised me too in the past, when he bought a tablet and expect his then current phone to damage before he starts using the tablet. Meanwhile, he locked the tablet, and waiting for the day this other one breaks down. Such is very funny, because he meant to use the two and not waiting for anyone to damage before anymore comes into use. That's an old mentality, lol. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Till someone comes and steal the iPhone, then his eyes will clear very well 😂

Lol, his eyes will clear very well, just as my elder bro took my father's own anywhere. I call it his party phone too, because he was preserving it like a Gold. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a real Lol, you're correct bro. We have them, we are different in our mentality. My dad surprised me too in the past, when he bought a tablet and expect his then current phone to damage before he starts using the tablet. Meanwhile, he locked the tablet, and waiting for the day this other one breaks down. Such is very funny, because he meant to use the two and not waiting for anyone to damage before anymore comes into use. That's an old mentality, lol. 

It is behavior people have because they buy something they can't afford and they want to hold on to it till they have capacity to buy another one. sign of middle class life. I know I have seen that, been into that and now I am minimalist and out of this.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, his eyes will clear very well, just as my elder bro took my father's own anywhere. I call it his party phone too, because he was preserving it like a Gold. 

Haha, I can't imagine getting a smartphone only for me to keep it at home. Unless, I would have it specifically used for home and it never goes out. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, I can't imagine getting a smartphone only for me to keep it at home. Unless, I would have it specifically used for home and it never goes out. 

Exactly, it doesn't make sense that way, because it isn't a laptop device that is mostly kept at home. 

On 3/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, Heatman said:

I used to think the same way, then I realized that would be a waste. And it's better to have one phone on backup as is.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I used to think the same way, then I realized that would be a waste. And it's better to have one phone on backup as is.

Yeah, that's literally what I do for myself as when it comes to how I like to make use of my smartphone.