Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I can't attract iPhone 13 pro max with what I have, I just have to rest and stick my current mobile phone. I don't need anything at the moment called a phone, only iPhone 13 pro max poked my interest. 

I don't have that much recent iphone and I have no reasons to get one. Just sticking with plain old android. How is your experience?

The price of that iPhone is even higher than what PS5 cost. I wonder what's inside the iOS device,even if I have the funds, I wouldn't use it to pour out for the device. I'll go for lower option, buy a portable laptop and a PS4, which will satisfy me more. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:09 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Since I can't attract iPhone 13 pro max with what I have, I just have to rest and stick my current mobile phone. I don't need anything at the moment called a phone, only iPhone 13 pro max poked my interest. 

iPhone products are too overpriced for me. It's something that I don't really see myself getting into purchasing at least in the next 20 years. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

I don't have that much recent iphone and I have no reasons to get one. Just sticking with plain old android. How is your experience?

It's me and my Samsung galaxy products for years now, although I have been trying to wrap up my head around your recommendations. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

iPhone products are too overpriced for me. It's something that I don't really see myself getting into purchasing at least in the next 20 years. 

20 years is far, it's your decision thou. I don't like it either, but something can still change my mind to consider an iPhone in the near future. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

20 years is far, it's your decision thou. I don't like it either, but something can still change my mind to consider an iPhone in the near future. 

Like I know for certain that I ain't going to get iPhone. It's not my kind of smartphone, if not I would have gotten one by now. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's me and my Samsung galaxy products for years now, although I have been trying to wrap up my head around your recommendations. 

You can try out xiaomi Redmi Note series I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Honestly, with the high end Android phones, I doubt you will notice any difference between Android and iOS when gaming. It's probably a completely different story when you consider the lower-end Android devices though. The one thing I can say though is that the Apple App Store is awful in terms of choices for gaming. The Google Play Store is way better

12 hours ago, Darth said:

Honestly, with the high end Android phones, I doubt you will notice any difference between Android and iOS when gaming. It's probably a completely different story when you consider the lower-end Android devices though. The one thing I can say though is that the Apple App Store is awful in terms of choices for gaming. The Google Play Store is way better

There are a lot of top games that are unavailable yet at the App Store and that calls to questions whether the iPhones are truly there for gaming or just for other activities. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

For the kind of games that's actually available on Google Play Store, it's definitely going to give an edge over iOs games. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:13 AM, Heatman said:

Like I know for certain that I ain't going to get iPhone. It's not my kind of smartphone, if not I would have gotten one by now. 

Same goes for me, it doesn't all that move me. The money I will be using to buy iPhone 13 pro max, will go along way to buy PS5 and still remain for buying video games. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same goes for me, it doesn't all that move me. The money I will be using to buy iPhone 13 pro max, will go along way to buy PS5 and still remain for buying video games. 

I tried operating an iPhone 13 pro max last night for me friend to help her download an application from App store, but it was very difficult to navigate the phone for me. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I tried operating an iPhone 13 pro max last night for me friend to help her download an application from App store, but it was very difficult to navigate the phone for me. 

Yes compared that to android you can notice the difference. going in and out of the places and handling stuff is hard with apple.