Register Now
Spikey

Sports video gaming

Do any of you enjoy playing Sports video games? I am a big sports fan and love playing sports video games. It's fun playing online against friends and random people too.

I hear of the other side though that people domt like sports video games because its all the same.

If you do play, what sports video games do you play?

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I like to play Madden NFL, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, motocross games, skate boarding games, etc. I also live the arcadey sports games, like NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, also including NBA Street/NFL Street. 😄

If I remember correctly NBA Jam was on SNES? Or maybe it was NBA Slam.. can't exactly remember but I used to play that game quite a bit on the SNES.

For the most part I’m not really into sports games. The only exception is snowboarding games. But that’s because I was a pro-am snowboarder when I was younger. If I had gotten 3 or 4 more years of experience, I would have had a shot at going pro. Unfortunately fate didn’t agree with that option. I dreamed of being the next Picabo Street, but just didn’t get the chance. 😢

Edited by The Blackangel

44 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

For the most part I’m not really into sports games. The only exception is snowboarding games. But that’s because I was a pro-am snowboarder when I was younger. If I had gotten 3 or 4 more years of experience, I would have had a shot at going pro. Unfortunately fate didn’t agree with that option. I dreamed of being the next Picabo Street, but just didn’t get the chance. 😢

Wow that's pretty cool! That was kind of like me and my baseball career. I was really close at going pro even had scouts looking at me.

You can be a pro boarder on video games! 😃

Correction to my post -

I don’t know why, but my mind always goes to Picabo Street when I think of female snowboarders. Picabo is actually a skier, not a snowboarder.

There was a girl that I wanted to be as far as snowboarding goes, but I can’t think of her name at the moment.

21 hours ago, Spikey said:

If I remember correctly NBA Jam was on SNES? Or maybe it was NBA Slam.. can't exactly remember but I used to play that game quite a bit on the SNES.

Originally the arcades and then consoles I think. I know it was available for the SNES and Sega Genesis back then. I don't recall an NBA Slam though. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

SSX Tricky is my favorite snowboarding game. I also get into the Tony Hawk Games and anything relating to skateboarding. Anything revolving around extreme sports is usually fun. 😄

On 8/10/2020 at 3:49 AM, Spikey said:

NBA games are there for the PS devices too. 

7 hours ago, LEADTECH said:

i always like to play NBA every year when 2k releases new version of the game i always want to got it. And second to that is the FIFA.

Nice! I don't get 2k games. I always get the NBA Live series from EA Sports. FIFA is fun too but I'm terrible at soccer games. I take too many penalties lol.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:06 PM, Zro said:

I play F1 games, iRacing, NBA 2k and I’ve dabbled in FIFA but I’m not a huge fan. I’d rather play the game than the sport

F1 and the NFS series of the games are definiely fun to play though they get over your head after some times but F1 is definitely a good experience.