Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

On 10/26/2021 at 11:35 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks for the information, I still have my PC and I believe it's simply compatible with it just as you've said. 

You can just easily look it up and get it if you're interested in playing the game, although it's something that looks odd to some gamers. It's not all that fancy that kind of game. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can just easily look it up and get it if you're interested in playing the game, although it's something that looks odd to some gamers. It's not all that fancy that kind of game. 

I understand your point, not all fancy such kind of game, but I'll be given it a try, to see if it will make sense like the way it's trailer went. 

On 10/15/2021 at 8:48 AM, Heatman said:

You really do have a very good point. At least with gaming on his smartphone 📱, he can be able to improvise when there is a need for it without getting caught up. 

Personally, you can't sneak in on me when I'm playing with my smartphone. It's not possible, you can hardly do that but on PC, I'm always caught up. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The worst thing I can't do is; playing video games during working hours, if I try it, then I want ousting indeed. 

Some people can't help it whenever they are bored. It's a thing of nature that you get bored once in a while and some cure it with gaming. 

On 11/4/2021 at 4:34 PM, Boblee said:

Some people can't help it whenever they are bored. It's a thing of nature that you get bored once in a while and some cure it with gaming. 

Yeah, gaming is part of my remedy to boredom. When I'm feeling bored I look up to my gaming device for engagement. I can stay with my mobile phone and console for hours without getting bored if I'm alone. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, gaming is part of my remedy to boredom. When I'm feeling bored I look up to my gaming device for engagement. I can stay with my mobile phone and console for hours without getting bored if I'm alone. 

Yeah, it's why they seem to kick into gaming when they are bored at work. It's only the games that would keep them lively. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a time when I played Red Dead Redemption online at workplace, although I didn't make it a habit because of the consequences if I'm caught. 

The game Red Dead Redemption online is also available on PS4 which is where I have played it most. The PC version is cool too. 

My act of being too addicted during my high school caught me off and made my then teacher to notice my gaming habit and ceased my little mobile gaming device lmao. I got it back after 'term ended, devastating. 

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My act of being too addicted during my high school caught me off and made my then teacher to notice my gaming habit and ceased my little mobile gaming device lmao. I got it back after 'term ended, devastating. 

You played while you were still in the classroom during class sessions? 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Due to my obsession being around the internet, and at times playing mobile games, my H.O.D in college ceased my phone. That I'm very addicted all the time pressing while she's in the classroom. 

Some would have it destroyed at the spot if the phones aren't allowed in the classroom. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some would have it destroyed at the spot if the phones aren't allowed in the classroom. 

Yes, but my head of department in the college is quite kind in that aspect, she didn't smash it for me. She hold the mobile phone for some period and gave it back to me.