Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking any video game company will simply create a video game in the making of then popular Hollywood action movie, "The Karate Kid. But I didn't get any video game company who recreated that famous movie back then at this time. 

Well there was LJN who published the Karate Kid game on NES...

...You should probably be thankful they aren't doing this again.

10 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

xD 😂😂. This one isn't the one I'm looking for. It's game-play is very much annoying buddy, I wouldn't go for it even for free, it looks weird via gameplay. I understand it's a lower version gaming device game. 

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

What useless game that LJN created all in the name of video game and I don't really think a lot of people would fancy this kind of video game at all because he looks wonky.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

What useless game that LJN created all in the name of video game and I don't really think a lot of people would fancy this kind of video game at all because he looks wonky.

The real question is when the game was created because it has a very long influence on how the game is supposed to be presented that wouldn't allow you to judge it unless it is how game companies used to produce their games for gamers at the time. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Old games that are produced decades ago are definitely not going to be that all good when it comes to the game's graphics and mechanics. 

It even gets more ugly when such games are free games that cost nothing and  when it is a free game it is not going to be something that will look that nice or interesting particularly with its graphic and makeup.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The new franchise video games are simply best when it comes to graphics and mechanics. The game devs improved such, and makes it more realistic, brighter and otherwise. 

Realism in video games graphics and characters is a big thing in making the game have more immersive effects on the gamers. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Realism in video games graphics and characters is a big thing in making the game have more immersive effects on the gamers. 

Yes, when the game is very much realistic it makes any gamer loving it, and playing more. But when it isn't made realistic, it's never fun to continue far too long. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine who lives in Berlin recommended playing Sea of Thieves which is available on PC and Xbox One, it seems like a good one to play at work, I'm not really sure. 

Apex Legends is another PC 💻 game that I can also recommend someone can play at their workplace. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Apex Legends is another PC 💻 game that I can also recommend someone can play at their workplace. 

I disagree, with both apex and Sea of thieves. These are online games with high requirements, if you have an office work chances are you have a preset pc that is not going to allow you a high spec game. But for the sake of argument lets say you do have a powerfull enough pc at work, the main problem about these games that they are online games that cannot be paused and also require a high and constant internet connection. If you are playing these games during you free time at work or if work is slow you are not going to be able to inmediatly go back to work or focus on the game due the time, as well the play time may vary for these kind of games , some matches might take 10-20 minutes or some might extend up to more time, so if you are playing during lunch or break you are not going to be able to handle your times. Not sure what kind of work you guys might have but if I had the chance to play videogames during work it wouldnt be an online game.

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I disagree, with both apex and Sea of thieves. These are online games with high requirements, if you have an office work chances are you have a preset pc that is not going to allow you a high spec game. But for the sake of argument lets say you do have a powerfull enough pc at work, the main problem about these games that they are online games that cannot be paused and also require a high and constant internet connection. If you are playing these games during you free time at work or if work is slow you are not going to be able to inmediatly go back to work or focus on the game due the time, as well the play time may vary for these kind of games , some matches might take 10-20 minutes or some might extend up to more time, so if you are playing during lunch or break you are not going to be able to handle your times. Not sure what kind of work you guys might have but if I had the chance to play videogames during work it wouldnt be an online game.

Jobs are different and it's most likely the determining factor if such games can be a good fit for one at his own work. Depending on one's schedule, if it's free enough, I'm sure they can be able to fit in the game without much stress. 

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Like I said about the Sea of Thieves, it was a friends recommendation and not mine which I haven't really checked out yet but I will definitely do that to find out.