Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, but my head of department in the college is quite kind in that aspect, she didn't smash it for me. She hold the mobile phone for some period and gave it back to me. 

You're very lucky to have such in your school back then. If it's mine, it's the end of the world for the phone. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're very lucky to have such in your school back then. If it's mine, it's the end of the world for the phone. 

xD 😅. I will simply agree with you, I'm lucky that day she didn't smash it for me. Since then, I don't try such during lectures, I'm always careful. 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:27 PM, Boblee said:

You played while you were still in the classroom during class sessions? 

Yes, it was during class section when I was still in high school. It's way too bizarre of me to sneak in under the locker to play video games with my mobile. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It doesn't make any sense playing video game during working hours, either working for a client or simply managing our own business. The boss or customers can get irritated with our gaming addiction. And that is a negative impact during our working time. 

Some people can't really help it with not playing games at where ever they find themselves, be it at workplace or even church

On 8/26/2020 at 11:11 AM, Crazycrab said:

How about T-Rex Run, if someone calls you out you can just tell them your internet is down!

chrome-offline-dino-game.jpg?quality=82&

I remember @Crazycrab posting about this game. Something that loads into an empty webpage when the internet is down. Of course, that would have to be somewhat limited, right?

Well, Opera GX now have thier own equivalent and, em, let's just say it's more ambitious...

You can try it out here.

Edited by Shagger

10 hours ago, Shagger said:

I remember @Crazycrab posting about this game. Something that loads into an empty webpage when the internet is down. Of course, that would have to be somewhat limited, right?

Well, Opera GX now have thier own equivalent and, em, let's just say it's more ambitious...

You can try it out here.

Looks like a space ship shooting game. It looks weird if you ask me. I never liked that kind of game. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It sure does look like a space ship shooting game but this one looks like it's in a tunnel 😂

I think that it was on my Gameboy that I played the game back then. It was also available on mobile devices as well if I recollected well. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it was on my Gameboy that I played the game back then. It was also available on mobile devices as well if I recollected well. 

It was on my smartphone that I had played the game long time ago. I think it's something that kids would love to play. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was on my smartphone that I had played the game long time ago. I think it's something that kids would love to play. 

I know very well that it's actually available on smartphone as well as PC. I play it first on PC though when I was still in collage. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know very well that it's actually available on smartphone as well as PC. I play it first on PC though when I was still in collage. 

It was actually a college friend of mine who took me to one cyber cafe where I played that game when I was still a teenager and it was a very satisfying video game for me.