Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

You simply risk your working time with video games. Ask @Heatman to tell you the story that got his friend receiving a matching orders as an employee just because if video games. 

I don't even like to remember that silly behavior that my friend did with his job and it cost him. Till today, he's yet to get another job. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't even like to remember that silly behavior that my friend did with his job and it cost him. Till today, he's yet to get another job. 

Hmm, ever since you told me about it, I never got my thinking off it, when this thread pops up. That's carelessness, that's why I am not in any bargain playing games in the workplace, my home is better. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's best to be focused on your job while at work and then you can do what you want afterwards.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it's best to be focused on your job while at work and then you can do what you want afterwards.

Exactly - you can only be at work for how long that you can't wait and take care of work first to play your games whenever you get home. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - you can only be at work for how long that you can't wait and take care of work first to play your games whenever you get home. 

The guy was just overtly foolish in my opinion. How would an adult man behave in such a way unless he's still a kid? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

West of Loathing is another great and funny game that you can play PC if you want to play games at work because it can fit in well at one's workplace. 

This is my first time of coming across such a game on PC. It looks funny though and I think I might be checking it out. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:09 PM, Heatman said:

This is my first time of coming across such a game on PC. It looks funny though and I think I might be checking it out. 

Yeah, the game really looks funny. The first time I came across the game and I was like how in the world did they get that developed? 

On 10/24/2021 at 10:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Since it's playable on PC, I'll be checking it out to know how much it will cost me to purchase or download at the store. 

I think that it's only available on PC because I have heard or see anything about it being available on consoles or other platforms. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's only available on PC because I have heard or see anything about it being available on consoles or other platforms. 

Thanks for the information, I still have my PC and I believe it's simply compatible with it just as you've said.