Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the game you can’t stop playing?

21 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yup, it's available on PS4 and windows Pc. It's actually an underrated Game. I never heard of it until this time. Looked out for its gameplay, and it's turned out to be a nice game. 😊

Thanks for coming here to answer my question, I'll simply move over to YouTube when I have settled down to watch it's trailer to see if what you said it's true 'being underrated but fascinating in gameplay. 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:34 AM, killamch89 said:

I started playing DayZ again the other day and I must say that's it's been a while since I've had so much fun.

COol, do you know any good servers to join that are PVP and maybe PVE and it's very good? I mean I been on THE WALL server and so far it's getting worse in away. Not happy with some things with the server and how people able to get Jeeps and cars so fast after 10 hours of server whip. 

On 10/3/2021 at 8:57 PM, Justin11 said:

I am open to learning how to play other options simply to become an expert on it just as I am accustomed to playing GP game and NFS. I am open to adventures, actions etc. 

Getting into action and adventure video games is something that would be very thrilling for you once you decide to take that step. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Getting into action and adventure video games is something that would be very thrilling for you once you decide to take that step. 

I do play some adventure games too, but not like I do with sports kind of games. I have RDR2, GTA 5, God Hand, Assassins Creed etc adventure game installed in my Ps3 console. 

On 10/5/2021 at 1:20 PM, Heatman said:

The only genre of games I wouldn't recommend is puzzle games and that's because they are boring as hell.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only genre of games I wouldn't recommend is puzzle games and that's because they are boring as hell.

Just shoot me in the head already instead of asking for me to get into playing puzzle games. I'd die already.