Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite armor customization systems?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Alright - I was thinking it's necessary to make the point because no matter how you upgraded the helmet ⛑, once the player falls off the bike, the damage is done already. 

I understand the head will crack up, but their are some helmets in Moto GP which you can use, it will help you to reduce the intensity of the crack, so it won't be game over. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand the head will crack up, but their are some helmets in Moto GP which you can use, it will help you to reduce the intensity of the crack, so it won't be game over. 

Once a biker falls, it's over for him in catching up with the race irrespective of the helmet ⛑ being 100% upgraded or not. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Once a biker falls, it's over for him in catching up with the race irrespective of the helmet ⛑ being 100% upgraded or not. 

Not all GPs can tumble and crash down 100%, I've played some that crashed, and I started from where I collapsed to chase down A1. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Not all GPs can tumble and crash down 100%, I've played some that crashed, and I started from where I collapsed to chase down A1. 

Yeah - That's very possible but you would definitely be the one chasing the game from that point. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:19 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's very possible but you would definitely be the one chasing the game from that point. 

Yeah, I understand that before I can recover to chase the AI it will be a time wasting one. 75% of such scene have resulted in dropping down the pecking order in position after racing marathon. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:25 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I understand that before I can recover to chase the AI it will be a time wasting one. 75% of such scene have resulted in dropping down the pecking order in position after racing marathon. 

Yeah - That's the point which I'm trying to make you to understand because the helmet ⛑ wouldn't let you win the race which is why it's better to upgrade your bike maxed out before any other thing. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's the point which I'm trying to make you to understand because the helmet ⛑ wouldn't let you win the race which is why it's better to upgrade your bike maxed out before any other thing. 

You're somewhat right too. Immediately after the drop down from the bike, it is very hard for the bike to catch up the other bikes in the game. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That would be a level 3 vest in PUBG game. Level 3 vest is a scare item, you have to search a lot to get that. But it has the most damage observing power, so I always look out for that. 😆

Hello, what kind of video game are you trying to talk about? You can share the video game, abd talk more vividly about it here, thank you. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:52 PM, Justin11 said:

You're somewhat right too. Immediately after the drop down from the bike, it is very hard for the bike to catch up the other bikes in the game. 

Exactly - Before you get back into the race, you would be really far behind especially when you have good opponents and AI to deal with. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - Before you get back into the race, you would be really far behind especially when you have good opponents and AI to deal with. 

Far behind indeed, 75% of my racing contest have seen me fallen behind the pecking order in racing position. Only 25% have seen me riding in virtue of luck winning the contest when collapsing with my bike midway through. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Far behind indeed, 75% of my racing contest have seen me fallen behind the pecking order in racing position. Only 25% have seen me riding in virtue of luck winning the contest when collapsing with my bike midway through. 

Yeah - it's actually what happens when you crash and burn in any kind of racing games - be it cars or Motor GP. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what happens when you crash and burn in any kind of racing games - be it cars or Motor GP. 

Yeah, be it cars or motor racing its simply like that, we find it hard to get it going to emerge victorious. That's why I'm careful enough with AI driven into my lane or revising.