Register Now
Kane99

What's the best smartphone for VR?

You can purchase a non Facebook Quest 2 but it costs $799. The difference in price is what FB thinks your data is worth to them ($500 in data). Otherwise I’m thinking you are going to be very disappointed with cheesy phone VR as it’s not immersive and you are missing the controllers and hand tracking. What is your major concern with linking a FB account ?

1 minute ago, Empire said:

You can purchase a non Facebook Quest 2 but it costs $799. The difference in price is what FB thinks your data is worth to them ($500 in data). Otherwise I’m thinking you are going to be very disappointed with cheesy phone VR as it’s not immersive and you are missing the controllers and hand tracking. What is your major concern with linking a FB account ?

For a product of $799, it's definitely top costly for my liking. Even if I have that amount of money, I wouldn't be too eager to purchase that. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

For a product of $799, it's definitely top costly for my liking. Even if I have that amount of money, I wouldn't be too eager to purchase that. 

You can get a good ipad or even the other strong priced tablets at this price.