Register Now
Kane99

Best horror games ever

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Far cry series are simply horror game, the Witcher is an horror game etc. GTA isn't an horror game it's an action packed video game. 

Far Cry and the Witcher aren't horror games. Far Cry is more of adventure game and the Witcher is more of an adventure action packed game set in a medieval timeline. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Far Cry and the Witcher aren't horror games. Far Cry is more of adventure game and the Witcher is more of an adventure action packed game set in a medieval timeline. 

Maybe he's mistaken adventure games for horror games. They are definitely not the same thing as far as horror and adventure games goes. 

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You can check that for yourself via search engine like Google, you'll get to see for yourself that both are horror in nature. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:49 AM, Justin11 said:

You can check that for yourself via search engine like Google, you'll get to see for yourself that both are horror in nature. 

I'm definitely sure that they aren't horror games but to satisfy your curiosity, I'm going to search for it on Google. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, Heatman said:

I'm definitely sure that they aren't horror games but to satisfy your curiosity, I'm going to search for it on Google. 

Lol, I was thinking you've done that already, I'm simply waiting for you to do that dear. 

If you're looking for horror games that scare the crap out of you, because you can't really fight back: Amnesia the Dark Descent and Alien Isolation.

I prefer horror games where you can fight back, some good ones are RE4, Evil Within 1&2, Deadspace 1 &2, Alan Wake. Haven't played RE Village yet, but I will.

On 9/29/2021 at 7:19 AM, Justin11 said:

Categories could be added by wrong set of the gamers in the wiki or google. But witcher and far cry are not at all Horror in any way. witcher could be fantasy medieval but horror? no. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Categories could be added by wrong set of the gamers in the wiki or google. But witcher and far cry are not at all Horror in any way. witcher could be fantasy medieval but horror? no. 

The Witcher is never a horror game. It's more of an adventure game than a horror genre. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

You may be right. Since users like us are the ones making the reviews, they can simply make mistake in categorization of the game, calling it different genre. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You may be right. Since users like us are the ones making the reviews, they can simply make mistake in categorization of the game, calling it different genre. 

It's a fellow gamer that's supposed to give a review on the games they have played in order to help others make their decisions on playing too. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's a fellow gamer that's supposed to give a review on the games they have played in order to help others make their decisions on playing too. 

That's cool, when a gamer makes a review he or she have played it becomes understandable indeed. Because the gamer will categorize it better.