Register Now
Kane99

Who are the game devs/pubs you respect the most?

44 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They've been scuffing for some time now, simply focusing on the financial aspect, simply rebranding the name of each of edition without putting proper work to improve its gameplay. EA is simply drifting from making quality FIFA games at the moment. 

I totally agree and it isn't just Fifa games either, it's most of their games. They choose to take the easy way out because they know that they have fanboys that will buy their games no matter how crap they are.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:13 AM, killamch89 said:

I totally agree and it isn't just Fifa games either, it's most of their games. They choose to take the easy way out because they know that they have fanboys that will buy their games no matter how crap they are.

Exactly - for the fact that they have gamers who are willing and eager to dump in money in anything they make, they will always for the same pattern. 

On 9/30/2021 at 2:13 AM, killamch89 said:

Laughs, you're right buddy, they know the fanboys in the house will always come and patronize them no matter how bad the game might be. The reason is that, the fanboys wants to feel superior, brag about purchasing it at higher amount. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:51 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The fanboys are the ones making it difficult for others who doesn't have enough to find it hard to cope with the financial demands of the developers of the video game. 

Seriously, I don't even have big issues with their spending habits but with how toxic most of them are. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't even have big issues with their spending habits but with how toxic most of them are. 

Yeah, assume they'll simply stay off from toxic, and never put the community in disarray it could've been fair to say no matter their spending level.