Register Now
killamch89

Most Unusual Recipe you've ever come up with when hungry

I'm sure this has happened to some of us before. We just got home and getting ready to prepare something when you realize that, you didn't buy any groceries and the supermarket is locked and most fast food places are also locked and we're too hungry to go to bed. What kind of meal did you prepare? Was it edible?

Most unusual recipes happen when you drink a lot. When hungry there is no time to "prepare" anything.

And I always have something to eat, it never happened before that I'd ran out of all food. And I hope it never will.

Besides all the food we eat is unusual to an American I guess. For example I ate tripe stew today. It is a perfectly normal food here.

Unusual recipes are from India or foreign countries that are none English meals based. Place it's hard to say what it means. Crazy. I stick with everyday classic English meals. But I eat everything anyway. I no som people that I game with and they tell me what they eat and I'm like, Ummmm WTF is that, LOL 

I can't believe I'm admitting this. Just remember I was drunk off my ass, and honestly don't remember doing it.

It was apparently around 3:00 in the morning. I know we had hot pockets in the freezer, and apparently thought I was microwaving one. What it turned out to be was that I was microwaving a sponge. I kept commenting on how tough and bland this "hot pocket" was to my girl. She just took out her phone and recorded the whole thing. I would say I didn't need toilet paper for a day or two as the sponge would wipe my as itself as it came out, but that's just gross. This happened like 4 years ago and I've never lived it down. Occasionally when she's microwaving herself a frozen dinner and I ask her to make one for me, she'll bring me a nuked sponge.

The saddest part is that I ate the entire thing.

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I can't believe I'm admitting this. Just remember I was drunk off my ass, and honestly don't remember doing it.

It was apparently around 3:00 in the morning. I know we had hot pockets in the freezer, and apparently thought I was microwaving one. What it turned out to be was that I was microwaving a sponge. I kept commenting on how tough and bland this "hot pocket" was to my girl. She just took out her phone and recorded the whole thing. I would say I didn't need toilet paper for a day or two as the sponge would wipe my as itself as it came out, but that's just gross. This happened like 4 years ago and I've never lived it down. Occasionally when she's microwaving herself a frozen dinner and I ask her to make one for me, she'll bring me a nuked sponge.

Should we just lock this now?  I don't anyone is going to top that!

On 12/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'm sorry but I just fell off my chair! Thanks for the laugh.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:26 AM, Crazycrab said:

Should we just lock this now?  I don't anyone is going to top that!

No! I want to see if someone will top that.(Highly unlikely but still...)

3 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Water with sugar and lemons.

I was pretending to work at a bar, and do different mixes.

That's more or less lemonade.

The craziest meal I ever created was a mac & cheese sandwich (That's right! Mac & Cheese between two slices of bread).