Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most cowardly video game character moments

In what must have been a shocking revelation at the time, Overseer Jacoren in Fallout: A Post Nuclear Roleplaying Game refuses to give the Vault Dweller the recognition and respect they deserve. While I can understand the Overseer's complaints, his dismissive attitude tells me he was trying to save his own rear more than his fellows. Still, had it not been for Overseer Jacoren's choice, Fallout 2 would've looked very different.

Apologies for the vaguery, I'm unsure how to hide spoilers via formatting if such a thing is possible.

Edited by Withywarlock

Cid in FF8 is a complete coward. He talks big as if he was a fighter in his youth, but when things start to go down, he runs away. He even admits it later on in disc 3. At least he recognizes that he is a coward, but damn it's annoying. he sends teenagers out to fight and die, but he hides like a scared little child hiding from the boogeyman.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Cid in FF8 is a complete coward. He talks big as if he was a fighter in his youth, but when things start to go down, he runs away. He even admits it later on in disc 3. At least he recognizes that he is a coward, but damn it's annoying. he sends teenagers out to fight and die, but he hides like a scared little child hiding from the boogeyman.

That is terrible, really terrible. I hope the teenage punish him after all he put them through.

Quest in AC Odyssey I actually just started. A guy was standing on top of a building threatening to commit suicide with a crowd gathered around. Kassandra goes up there and tells him he is a coward and is not going to do it or he already would have. He is complaining that his village is poor and he left to come to this place to fight a Minotaur, but again he was too cowardice to fight it. So he is a coward once more by asking Kassandra to steal some prestige armor and an axe for him to bring back to his village so he can lie about being a hero and that those are trophies for slaying the beast. That's cowardice all the way around, but I decided to help. Should have just given him a Spartan kick right off the thing. Guess that makes me a conspirator. But it was supposed to increase tourism to his village. Guess if more mouths are fed, his lie won't hurt but himself. 

On 12/29/2020 at 10:46 PM, The Blackangel said:

Seriously - Cid was the only character that disgust me so much in Final Fantasy 8. He's just a loud mouth with nothing to show up for it.