Register Now
Kane99

HyperX products best budget PC peripherals?

I got myself a HyberX keyboard currently and love it. It works wonders for gaming and work related stuff. But, I want to get my hands on other HyperX products, like their mice and maybe one of their headsets for gaming. Do you guys recommend HyperX products? If so, what is your favorite HyperX product. 

They aren't my number one brand to choose when looking for hardware, I mean I had SSD and rams sticks from them and I can't complain about it as they are good, They do offer good ram sticks for the price 🙂 But I don't own or use any of there items anymore.  But even then rams sticks there are others that beat them 😛 Yet they win for the best prices to offer top performance.

25 minutes ago, Shole said:

First time I hear about them, what countrie are they based in?

I'm not sure to be honest but they are one of the more popular brands for gaming headsets (I should know because I own one). That being said, I don't remember them making keyboards. I know of the headsets and DDR4 RAM sticks but the keyboard is a first for me.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I assume no matter where they are based most likely their plant is in china or vietnam. most of the products just get branded later on top. 

True but it still gives me an idea where they are popular, like mytrendyphone has branches all over europe but their work is based in denamrk so you get the most of it there.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:58 PM, Shole said:

True but it still gives me an idea where they are popular, like mytrendyphone has branches all over europe but their work is based in denamrk so you get the most of it there.

There products are mainly popular here in North America. Although you don't hear most tech Youtubers talk about them much, they do occasionally bring them up and they always mention their reliability and quality.