Register Now
Kane99

10 Video Games IMPOSSIBLE To 100% If You Hit Credits

On 3/15/2021 at 5:42 AM, Patrik said:

Every GTA game to be honest, you can still manage to do the 100% after completing the game, but since they are sort of long, they become boring to dig for secret hidden items that you have to find to complete the 100%

Collecting butterflies and all that kind of ridiculous side missions just to get to 100% in GTA really annoys me. It's only because I normally spend so much time playing it that I have the patience to do these missions...

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Collecting butterflies and all that kind of ridiculous side missions just to get to 100% in GTA really annoys me. It's only because I normally spend so much time playing it that I have the patience to do these missions...

In some GTA's, collecting those gives you some more features and facilities such as spawned weapons near the safehouse etc.. which means they have to be done before completing the main missions, but people find out about them too late xd

On 3/15/2021 at 10:42 AM, Patrik said:

Every GTA game to be honest, you can still manage to do the 100% after completing the game, but since they are sort of long, they become boring to dig for secret hidden items that you have to find to complete the 100%

I was able to get 100% fully in  GTAIV 🙂 it was easy but it has taken time. And I know that you can use mods to achive it. Cheating but why not 😛 even that I never did that option. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Collecting butterflies and all that kind of ridiculous

Then again they wanted people to able to spend as much hours in there games. 

On 1/22/2021 at 9:20 PM, Kane99 said:

Here are the top 10 video games, that are impossible to 100% after you get to the credits. What are some games you remember wanting to finish 100%, but once you beat it, it stopped you from playing again? 

I'm absolutely convinced that The Witcher 3 would be on the list even before watching the video. That's a game that I don't rush to get back into in a haste.