Register Now
Kane99

Think we'll see a gaming/phone hybrid again?

On 3/21/2021 at 2:32 PM, skyfire said:

Nice so there is also the fan part. I was not aware of this type of design. I like it. Though not fan of those earbuds. 

RGB on earbuds have to be the single stupidest thing I've seen in a while. I dislike those wireless earbuds as well - they look really ugly.

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Hahah I can relate to that. I am not fan of the RGB keyboards either. I had some fun to some extent with the RGB boards but after some time it turned out to be boring too. 

As a matter of fact, I think I'm one of the few people that generally hates RGB on almost everything barring a few motherboards and RAM sticks. Even when I had my gaming desktop, I didn't really put any RGB strips in it. It's just not that appealing to me.

On 4/3/2021 at 7:21 AM, killamch89 said:

As a matter of fact, I think I'm one of the few people that generally hates RGB on almost everything barring a few motherboards and RAM sticks. Even when I had my gaming desktop, I didn't really put any RGB strips in it. It's just not that appealing to me.

Yeah the thing is when you get the gaming computers, that is kind of expected. so i downloaded the aurora after the purchase and disabled it instantly. 

On 2/1/2021 at 9:45 AM, skyfire said:

I don't expect Sony and Nokia to be in gaming phone space. They are restrictive of RAM for their models and you need a lot of RAM for the gaming phones. So I think there is less chance of those two companies coming out in that market. It would be difficult for those companies because they push their assumptions than asking the market. 

Do you think Samsung products are to be considered a good fit for gaming? Most especially the Note series of Samsung products. 

On 7/13/2021 at 8:16 AM, Shole said:

I think Xiaomi and Alienware will go for it, and I think Samsung will try to bring out a gaming phone too in the future.

Seriously, if Samsung should get it done, the sooner the better for everybody who loves their brand. 

On 7/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, Heatman said:

Do you think Samsung products are to be considered a good fit for gaming? Most especially the Note series of Samsung products. 

They have good maintenance pattern and also good support for the device and overall good quality products though xiaomi is beating samsung and apple too.

14 hours ago, egghead said:

A lot of companies have already launched gaming phones, for example OPPO, Samsung, Redmi, Google Pixels, etc. Even iPhone 13 is good for gaming.

Among all the smartphone you mentioned, it's only iPhone 13 that's not my thing for gaming because I don't really fancy iPhone at all for anything. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Among all the smartphone you mentioned, it's only iPhone 13 that's not my thing for gaming because I don't really fancy iPhone at all for anything. 

If I had money and if I ma given an option between iPhone and Samsung's high end device, I will choose Samsung.