Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game moments that surprised you the most?

Well obviously here be spoilers.

System Shock II

When it is revealed that Polito is dead and it was Shodan all along talking to you. It was such a brilliant reveal putting a lot of previous small utterances in context. Like before the reveal on the hydrophonics level, "Polito" complains why are you so slow, and I was thinking bitch please. But knowing later that it was Shodan it made 100% sense, as Shodan despises humans.

Heavy Rain

I really didn't expect that the origami killer was Shelby.

The Last of Us

Joel's daughter dying was very out of the blue for me, especially so soon.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert

Kane's appearance in it, it's unfortunate that they never followed up on this and turned the series into a comedy for Red Alert 2.

Edited by m76

One time, I was the only team member left, against almost half of the enemy. Around six of them, My team was so bad that we are just losing. Anyway the shocking part that I killed them all and won  😛  I was like Sayyyy What! people where going ctazy in the chat that made me laught. 

The ending of Deus Ex Human Revolution when the enemy turned out to be a supercomputer manipulating the whole society - I've seen this kind enemy in other games such as MGS with the Patriots system but I'm trying to pinpoint which conspiracy theory this is inspired by.