Register Now
Kane99

What PlayStation games do you want to see on PC?

On 2/20/2022 at 6:20 PM, skyfire said:

I think in near future sony may end up making every title out there for PC too. because revnue is often in multiplatform more.

Sony will always dominate the gaming community and I believe they have plans to create most of the old games from consoles on PC too.

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Sony will always dominate the gaming community and I believe they have plans to create most of the old games from consoles on PC too.

Yes they are entertainment champions and also they always come up with something new.

I don't own a PC, most of the games I've played is based on play station. I learned that, GT 7 will be covered for PS4 and PS5, I don't see the PC version being mentioned. It will be cool too, that PC version is added o to the game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't own a PC, most of the games I've played is based on play station. I learned that, GT 7 will be covered for PS4 and PS5, I don't see the PC version being mentioned. It will be cool too, that PC version is added o to the game. 

In due time most of the games cross the platform and you can get them but often those things take time.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

In due time most of the games cross the platform and you can get them but often those things take time.

Yes see if in the future it can be considered for the PC version, and also enable cross-play too. 

I hope the new God of War releases on PC like the last one did. Plus maybe the Uncharted series if it hasn't already been ported to PC. I just want to experience those games without having to buy a console. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Some of the PSP and the PS titles coming to PC and not remain exclusive from past would be a good thing.

Yeah I wish that happened as well, there is a bunch of psp games that I want to play and psp emulation is still not perfect

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Some of the PSP and the PS titles coming to PC and not remain exclusive from past would be a good thing.

That would be dope. I'd be down to play some PS3, and other consoles classics from Sony on PC as well. There's a lot of PS3, PSP, PSV, and PS4 games that I never got the chance to play, so if a lot of them are released on PC one day, I'd be happy. I'm starting to really like PC gaming more than consoles anyway.