Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone had any luck buying a next gen console locally?

On 8/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, Heatman said:

For now, I'm not planning on getting it. I had plan of getting it before the recent dip in cryptocurrency which affected my assets very badly. But if anything changes quickly, I will get it. 

So you are too investing in cryptocurrency? That's crazy how so many people are diving right into this market. I also want to get into,, but I think it's very risky. Better playing some games. Lol 😆

7 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

So you are too investing in cryptocurrency? That's crazy how so many people are diving right into this market. I also want to get into,, but I think it's very risky. Better playing some games. Lol 😆

If I don't invest in cryptocurrencies what am I living for? It's one of the biggest investment project in the world today not minding what's happening now with the dip. If not for the dip, I would have bought PS5 over 3 months ago. 

Just now, Heatman said:

If I don't invest in cryptocurrencies what am I living for? It's one of the biggest investment project in the world today not minding what's happening now with the dip. If not for the dip, I would have bought PS5 over 3 months ago. 

The dip is closing in. I do remain updated with latest news, and seems like the market is really recovering from the lows. I really hope, you get more profit from here and buy your psp as soon as possible from there , and then share feedback. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

The dip is closing in. I do remain updated with latest news, and seems like the market is really recovering from the lows. I really hope, you get more profit from here and buy your psp as soon as possible from there , and then share feedback. 😊

It's not recovering that fast like it fell. There are some good spikes here and there but nothing tangible to be very honest with you. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's not recovering that fast like it fell. There are some good spikes here and there but nothing tangible to be very honest with you. 

Yeah, the market moves spontaneously. When the market goes up, it's keep on going up and when goes down and keep on going down. 

And how much money have you invested? I guess it would cost you around 800 bucks. ☺️

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, the market moves spontaneously. When the market goes up, it's keep on going up and when goes down and keep on going down. 

And how much money have you invested? I guess it would cost you around 800 bucks. ☺️

Exactly, that's how it works with the market analysis. We are just looking and hoping for the better. 

I'm not saying about the amount I invested mate 🤐...before I get kidnapped 😂

Just now, Heatman said:

Exactly, that's how it works with the market analysis. We are just looking and hoping for the better. 

I'm not saying about the amount I invested mate 🤐...before I get kidnapped 😂

Omg, have you bought a dozen of Bitcoins? Lol. I really wish I could have bought some Bitcoin back in 2011, I would had been a millionaire by now. Lol. 😆

34 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Omg, have you bought a dozen of Bitcoins? Lol. I really wish I could have bought some Bitcoin back in 2011, I would had been a millionaire by now. Lol. 😆

Well, now is actually a good time to invest with the current dip. It gives you more opportunity to buy at cheaper prices. 

Ps. Let's stick to gaming mate 😂

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, now is actually a good time to invest with the current dip. It gives you more opportunity to buy at cheaper prices. 

Ps. Let's stick to gaming mate 😂

Bitcoin isn't dipping anymore btw, it's actually close to $50k again but anyways, let's get back on topic...

30 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Bitcoin isn't dipping anymore btw, it's actually close to $50k again but anyways, let's get back on topic...

It's still almost $5k short on that $50k mark. It's a better improvement but that's not the case with other coins by the way. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's still almost $5k short on that $50k mark. It's a better improvement but that's not the case with other coins by the way. 

It's is going to take that 50k mark soon. 

Anyway, let's get back to topic. What's the actual price of PS5 showing in your place?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Over here, it's £499.99 and £359.99 for digital copy. 

The price is similar in our place. If you convert it to USD, I think it would cost around $650. Where as in our place it is around $750. Obviously there will be transportation charges and Taxes including with it.

Edited by Razor1911

12 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The price is similar in our place. If you convert it to USD, I think it would cost around $650. Where as in our place it is around $750. Obviously there will be transportation charges and Taxes including with it.

Yeah, it's most likely going to be almost the same thing, since the console is coming from one company and not a third party seller.