Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone had any luck buying a next gen console locally?

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even with the pandemic, it's going to affect the price of the console in a very big way. I'm not considering getting it now at least. 

Oh man! You don't talk about the price. I can still have the ps5 from the black market, that would cost me more than $1200. Even in online shops, prices are much higher than what I expected. 😒

Edited by Razor1911

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh man! You don't talk about the price. I can still have the ps5 from the black market, that would cost me more than $1200. Even in online shops, prices are much higher than what I expected. 😒

Exactly, the cost is still way off the chart 📊 for a lot of folks now. Getting it now means that I broke a bank for the cash. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, the cost is still way off the chart 📊 for a lot of folks now. Getting it now means that I broke a bank for the cash. 

Normally it would have cost me around $700-800 . But that's a whopping 50% extra cost. I would rather wait the heat to come down before jumping to buy. That a hell lot more than my budget. 😏

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Normally it would have cost me around $700-800 . But that's a whopping 50% extra cost. I would rather wait the heat to come down before jumping to buy. That a hell lot more than my budget. 😏

Definitely, it's far more better to wait that to rush getting the next gen Playstation 5 console. It would be good to have it now but the wait won't kill me either 😂

On 8/7/2021 at 4:12 AM, Heatman said:

Definitely, it's far more better to wait that to rush getting the next gen Playstation 5 console. It would be good to have it now but the wait won't kill me either 😂

Yeah, I too am waiting for the price to calm down. Atleast 6 months from now would be good enough.

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'm still too into my PS2 and PS3 to sell them.  I could sell my '97 PS1 though.  I don't need it due to reverse playability.

I too had PS2 which I sold second hand at 40% price. After that I had bought PS4 which I still have. I will also sell it once I buy PS5. 😊

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I too am waiting for the price to calm down. Atleast 6 months from now would be good enough.

I too had PS2 which I sold second hand at 40% price. After that I had bought PS4 which I still have. I will also sell it once I buy PS5. 😊

Yeah, I believe it would come down from the current price in 6 months time. 

Ps. I'm never selling my PS4 ever. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe it would come down from the current price in 6 months time. 

Ps. I'm never selling my PS4 ever. 

It seems you are too attached to your PS4. 😆

Well, I too love my PS4, but the price of PS5 is just too high. So I won't be able to go for it, unless I sell my existing one. 😏

Edited by Razor1911

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

It seems you are too attached to your PS4. 😆

Well, I too love my PS4, but the price of PS5 is just too high. So I won't be able to go for it, unless I sell my existing one. 😏

Yeah, I'm absolutely attached to my Playstation 4. I gave out my PS1, PS2 and PS3 but never my PS4. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm absolutely attached to my Playstation 4. I gave out my PS1, PS2 and PS3 but never my PS4. 

What about PS5? Do you have any plan to go for it? Or you will wait for the next version to be released, and keep playing on your crush, PS4 till then. 😆

14 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

What about PS5? Do you have any plan to go for it? Or you will wait for the next version to be released, and keep playing on your crush, PS4 till then. 😆

For now, I'm not planning on getting it. I had plan of getting it before the recent dip in cryptocurrency which affected my assets very badly. But if anything changes quickly, I will get it.