Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone had any luck buying a next gen console locally?

On 3/24/2021 at 5:41 PM, killamch89 said:

Nope - I haven't even seen a PS5 in real life anywhere. At this point, it's like a mythical unicorn to me - I always see them everywhere else except in reality.

Seriously, you have a very high sense of humor and it's awesome. I'd like to have a unicorn 🦄 too 😂

I actually know at least 3 people that already have Playstation 5 living in my neighborhood. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you have a very high sense of humor and it's awesome. I'd like to have a unicorn 🦄 too 😂

I actually know at least 3 people that already have Playstation 5 living in my neighborhood. 

Thanks for that and I do know quite a number of people that have gotten theirs since then.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:08 AM, StaceyPowers said:

I’m switching tactics to trying to buy a PS5 at a local grocery store. Anyone had any luck with this sort of thing?

Is that available in local stores? 🥺

In our place, I had visited many gaming shops and couldn't find any. Everywhere it is out of stock. Even I can't buy online as most of time it remains out of stock. 😒

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Thanks for that and I do know quite a number of people that have gotten theirs since then.

I have actually played on a friend's Playstation 5 console and I must admit that it's an awesome experience. 

I myself have not even seen much in stores regards to that myself. I seen that you can get games and also parts and controller's but no console. then again never much see any others. Apart from a tech retail store.  

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Is that available in local stores? 🥺

In our place, I had visited many gaming shops and couldn't find any. Everywhere it is out of stock. Even I can't buy online as most of time it remains out of stock. 😒

Yeah, that tactic did not end up working for me either. I eventually got one online through Walmart.

13 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Yeah, that tactic did not end up working for me either. I eventually got one online through Walmart.

Yes. And I think it is going to take time in our place to have physical copies of PS5. We are already having restriction due to pandemic, and all imports and exports are hampered. Only way we can get it is from online shops, let's see how long will it take. Otherwise I am happy with my PS4. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yes. And I think it is going to take time in our place to have physical copies of PS5. We are already having restriction due to pandemic, and all imports and exports are hampered. Only way we can get it is from online shops, let's see how long will it take. Otherwise I am happy with my PS4. 😆

Even with the pandemic, it's going to affect the price of the console in a very big way. I'm not considering getting it now at least.