Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you had to be a specific video game character …

For me, it's either Solid Snake from Metal Gear or Dante from Devil May Cry because they're pretty laid-back until something happens and they just start kicking everyone's ass. In the case of Dante, I'd say I share his ability to make jokes during a rather serious situation and In the case of Solid, he'll fight to the death for what he believes in and I'm also like that.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really love the character of Tony Stark in The Iron Man. He's so intelligent and got huge guts not minding he's just a man with lots of tech support power. 

Iron man VR is the first VR game I am keen on getting next. I already contacted someone who will sell it me second hand. I would play it on my PS4, but I don't have VR sets to completely experience it's gameplay. 😏

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Iron man VR is the first VR game I am keen on getting next. I already contacted someone who will sell it me second hand. I would play it on my PS4, but I don't have VR sets to completely experience it's gameplay. 😏

Just don't go punching holes in the wall or your TV while playing VR. Or running into walls for that matter like this:

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just don't go punching holes in the wall or your TV while playing VR. Or running into walls for that matter like this:

Lol. That's funny. But I have got a bigger room than this. It won't be a problem for me. I have already ordered Oculus VR, don't try to change my mind now. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

On 7/31/2021 at 6:19 AM, Razor1911 said:

Seriously, it's very cool game and I'm absolutely sure that you will definitely love it. On PS 4 it's a great experience. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's very hilarious but it's actually what happens with some people who are too emotional when they are playing especially with VR sets.