Register Now
Patrik

is GTA being repetitive?

I noticed that the betrayal scenario has been a thing in almost every GTA game, which actually annoys me, do you think that Rockstar will finally come up with new oriented storylines or people will be able to predict that GTA 6 will include betrayal as a plot twist as usual?

First they'd need to come out with a protagonist I actually care about.

The only way I'd have any enthusiasm about GTA6 is if it has a custom character creator option. Because at this point I'm convinced that Rockstar is either incapable or does not want to do a likeable protagonist.  So until then I don't even care about the story.

That has been a staple in the GTA series and to be honest, that's normally how it goes in real life especially when you're involved in illegal activities. I agree that they could come up with an entirely different plot instead of using criminals/refugees/ some shady person and just give us a somewhat normal citizen. Their reason to get involved in crime would have to be something drastic though.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

that's normally how it goes in real life especially when you're involved in illegal activities.

well yeah, atleast it should be something else besides chasing revenge or ending up the game with betrayal every single time :(

5 hours ago, Empire said:

They just keep building businesses, and keep making everything expensive so people buy the shark cards... and people talk about grouping in this game?

well yeah this too, but i was actually talking about the offline GTA's in general :P

On 5/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, Empire said:

No content, that's what I see unless you add mods and playing LSPDFR 🙂 

well yeah, that goes to every offline game, unless there are some interesting expansion mods 😛

16 hours ago, Patrik said:

well yeah, that goes to every offline game, unless there are some interesting expansion mods 😛

Nowdays people just RP and that's it, no one uses GTA online.

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What the hell is LSPDFR??

LSPD First Response (LSPDFR) is the police modification for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V which completely transforms the game into a law enforcement sim. It's for SIngleplayer middling only, does not worj with FiveM or online 🙂 go and google lcpdfr or lspdfr 🙂