Register Now
lludawg

Have you ever broken your phone while gaming?

I have had a couple close calls where I almost dropped my phone on the hard ground while gaming. Fortunately I have always been able to catch myself. There have been accidents where I am gaming in bed and drop my phone on my face though! Do you have any stories of breaking your phone while mobile gaming?

Yep, One time I dropped my jailbroken Iphone while gaming and the screen was cracked and it stopped turning on. I have never been so pissed in my life especially due to the fact that I was running emulators and all kinds of other stuff on my phone. People were so amazed at how I could get all those stuff onto my Iphone.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:03 PM, skyfire said:

Redmi Note 10 is capable of PUBG, COD, Large RPGs and what not. I am surprised you say that it does not do gaming. If Note series can't do gaming then games dont exist for mobile. 

I think he's saying that he knows his phone can manage almost any game but hasn't tried pushing it to its limits. I know plenty of people like that lol.

Yeah I think based on his many comments his logic is like laptop is not REAL gaming, and mobile is not REAL gaming type. whereas Android app store is loaded with square enix and many other game dev studios with 3GB worth of download size with graphics equal to PC level just for the gaming phones. lol. same old 2015 year level assumptions. 

On 5/23/2021 at 5:03 AM, skyfire said:

Redmi Note 10 is capable of PUBG, COD, Large RPGs and what not. I am surprised you say that it does not do gaming. If Note series can't do gaming then games dont exist for mobile. 

I have not played any gaming since I had the Redmi, I only brought the phone this year. I might have mistyped my words a bit 😛 But yeah, rather play on a gaming or PC rather then on a phone, end of the day I have many other use then just gaming the device. 

Yet maybe I should get it going and test it out in performance 

19 hours ago, Empire said:

I have not played any gaming since I had the Redmi, I only brought the phone this year. I might have mistyped my words a bit 😛 But yeah, rather play on a gaming or PC rather then on a phone, end of the day I have many other use then just gaming the device. 

Entire range of the square enix games which are PC and console only are now on mobile too. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8026010256970589886&hl=en_IN&gl=US

You can guess how strong is android platform now. Only difference currently we are going to have is with the device cost as most gaming phones are kind of expensive to play most of those games. but yeah redmi note series phone would play most of those games if the RAM is 6GB and above. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Entire range of the square enix games which are PC and console only are now on mobile too. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8026010256970589886&hl=en_IN&gl=US

You can guess how strong is android platform now. Only difference currently we are going to have is with the device cost as most gaming phones are kind of expensive to play most of those games. but yeah redmi note series phone would play most of those games if the RAM is 6GB and above. 

I check that out later, not my kind of game though

On 5/25/2021 at 6:23 AM, Empire said:

To be fair, I have a Note 20 Ultra and I don't game on it either. I do that on my Ipad instead because my phone has so many other uses for me.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:48 PM, skyfire said:

ipad gaming feels kind of more expensive than the phone gaming if we consider wear and tear logic around the same. 

Actually, it really isn't because Ipads and most of the higher end tablets cost around the same amount of money. In addition to that, Apple is pretty strict on mobile monetization by companies using their platform.