Register Now
lludawg

Have you ever broken your phone while gaming?

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think often that is a sign that your phone is having too many background apps or services running too. so do check that part as well.

Or that the smartphone RAM is too small to successfully run all the programs without feeling too overloaded. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Or that the smartphone RAM is too small to successfully run all the programs without feeling too overloaded. 

Some games require GPU too in the mobile gaming. that is one reason ROG has a lot of demand too.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:41 PM, Heatman said:

Ram is a key issue when one is trying to buy a new phone. If you like playing games,then getting a mobile device that has a good ram is something that is necessary. 

I imagine to play more graphical intensive games, you'd need a better ROM chip to handle it. RAM is easy to sort, as they can add more to their phones quite easily. The CPU or ROM or whatever you call it, is the key item. The better that is, the better the phone will be with graphically intensive games. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I imagine to play more graphical intensive games, you'd need a better ROM chip to handle it. RAM is easy to sort, as they can add more to their phones quite easily. The CPU or ROM or whatever you call it, is the key item. The better that is, the better the phone will be with graphically intensive games. 

For the likes of me that doesn't put much faith in playing video games using my smartphone, all of that doesn't mean anything to me eeh. 

On 3/10/2022 at 11:11 PM, Knight Barida said:

Ram is a key issue when one is trying to buy a new phone. If you like playing games,then getting a mobile device that has a good ram is something that is necessary. 

Yes these days minimum 3 gb is required if you want to do gaming and 6 GB if the games are high end with graphics.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes these days minimum 3 gb is required if you want to do gaming and 6 GB if the games are high end with graphics.

Seriously, it's why most new smartphone users look for smartphone with higher specifications and better quality. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

This is accurate unless one want to destroy their mobile devices. You need phones that has big RAM in order to play some nice games. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is accurate unless one want to destroy their mobile devices. You need phones that has big RAM in order to play some nice games. 

Seriously, some of the games would never be able to run at all on the smartphone and not to talk of playing. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some of the games would never be able to run at all on the smartphone and not to talk of playing. 

That's what I was saying. I mean that is when one will realize that there is no need for buying that kind of device.

Edited by Knight Barida

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's what I was saying. I mean that is when one will realize that there is no need for buying that kind of device.

It's just a complete waste of time, money and effort to be very honest with you. There are better things do with the money. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's just a complete waste of time, money and effort to be very honest with you. There are better things do with the money. 

It is also frustrating, lol. By the time you realize that you used your hand to buy problem for yourself, it will be too late.