Register Now
lludawg

Have you ever broken your phone while gaming?

On 3/13/2022 at 2:57 AM, Knight Barida said:

This is accurate unless one want to destroy their mobile devices. You need phones that has big RAM in order to play some nice games. 

RAM does not destroy the device while playing though, but yeah for gaming having a good RAM is necessity.

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It is also frustrating, lol. By the time you realize that you used your hand to buy problem for yourself, it will be too late.

Seriously, which is something that we see people do every day and we ask why would they? 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing more painful than using your own hands to damage your costly product or device. 

Yeah exactly, that really is a very big problem if you look at it very closely. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

RAM does not destroy the device while playing though, but yeah for gaming having a good RAM is necessity.

What I meant was that the software of the device will be messed up with hanging issues. This will make one not enjoy the game that they wished to play on such phones.

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

What I meant was that the software of the device will be messed up with hanging issues. This will make one not enjoy the game that they wished to play on such phones.

Seriously, I hate it so much when games lag. It's as good as not playing the video game at for me. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, which is something that we see people do every day and we ask why would they? 

Yeah exactly, that really is a very big problem if you look at it very closely. 

I wouldn't blame a lot of people because when they are going for such phones, they do so hoping that most games can be played on it. At the end of the day, it turns out to be a false dream for them.

It adds to the frustration of life. It happened to me earlier, but not specifically on mobile phone. I got a computer game when I was a child, the vendor who sold it for me, told me that the game is Sega game compatible. I got it, and tried to search for places to move Sega genes inside, but couldn't work out for me, they told me the computer game can't access Sega video games. Such made me ruin over my lost funds, and tune wasting which j could've used to focus elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Oh it does add to the frustration of the life. You would find that a lot of people have important data and contacts of the people that can get lost.

I know how painful it is to lose the data of the mobile phone due to carelessness, that occurred due to the gamer smashing the device down cos of gaming frustration. I do save my important data on my emails, to avoid losing it all. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes I have lost plenty of times and I suppose I will continue to lose the data and nothing about it can be done on that note. I guess we never know how things will change on that context.

They always say digital footprints and all but when your digital data get lost online, they can't trace it back. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

They always say digital footprints and all but when your digital data get lost online, they can't trace it back. 

They can. There are tools that connects your identity on the web and it becomes easier for them to track as you spend time more online.

5 minutes ago, skyfire said:

They can. There are tools that connects your identity on the web and it becomes easier for them to track as you spend time more online.

And my data that's lost online, they can't track it down and recover it? Isn't that double standard? 

When I logged my device uding Google chrome through my cousin's phone, my data was trapped and I discovered that my personal information and password is there. It means, we shouldn't login our details using another person's device, that's how many became victim of scam. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I logged my device uding Google chrome through my cousin's phone, my data was trapped and I discovered that my personal information and password is there. It means, we shouldn't login our details using another person's device, that's how many became victim of scam. 

You're the one who used another device to login into your account, so you basically have your data given away to another device.