Register Now
lludawg

Have you ever broken your phone while gaming?

On 6/4/2021 at 6:15 AM, skyfire said:

EPIC kind of broke their app store limitations though. I mean now the EPIC can literally let the other developers enter with their  own monetization options. 

Actually, Epic hasn't done anything and the judges haven't sided with Epic. 

That, definitely will be an insane thing for me. I control my emotions while playing games on my mobile phone, no matter the madness that might result from the game of it isn't going my way.

I will always find place to control my emotions to avoid doing something regretful. 

On 2/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, skyfire said:

I hear you but often in the moment or say heat of moment falls or slams happen. But I am more mindful about it now.

I got what you meant, in life we simply have to endure some moments have self control in order not to do something we regret after doing it. 

On 2/16/2022 at 3:02 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I got what you meant, in life we simply have to endure some moments have self control in order not to do something we regret after doing it. 

Anger has it's way of destroying us and it can make things worst if you ask me.

42 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Anger has it's way of destroying us and it can make things worst if you ask me.

Seriously, it takes more than it can ever give. It's actually the main reason why I try as much as I can not to get angry easily. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Haha yes that happens but anger if not expressed eats us from inside too. so sometimes its good.

I know how much my smartphone cost and no one ever buys me one, so I wouldn't give myself extra expenses for what?