Register Now
lludawg

Have you ever broken your phone while gaming?

On 5/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, skyfire said:

Yes twice. last year during pandemic and last week. so that is two times and it seems like I have to soon get another phone as well. it is going to be norm as well.

No matter what the situation is, I always try not to break my mobile device. A bit careful once it comes to how I operate my device because repairing phone screens is what I don't enjoy that much.

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Not at all. I have always try to be careful so I won't smash the phone. Sometimes one can gets angry and smash his/her phone   

Nobody would even beg you at all not to break your smartphone because when you break it, you will definitely end to buying it all over again. 

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

No matter what the situation is, I always try not to break my mobile device. A bit careful once it comes to how I operate my device because repairing phone screens is what I don't enjoy that much.

It's not something we have control over some things happen and also the iphone is kind of too expensive for even small mistake.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

For my current smartphone that cost $200, I wouldn't dare break it as a result of any kind gaming frustration because $200 ain't small money. 

You shouldn't dare joke with your phone, to get $200 isn't an a day stuff for some people online. Breaking its screen due to frustration of gaming isn't a thing for me. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

For my current smartphone that cost $200, I wouldn't dare break it as a result of any kind gaming frustration because $200 ain't small money. 

$200 is a huge sum of money that one shouldn't dare to waste by breaking the phone. Got mine for $275 and I won't dare smash it just for frustration that comes from gaming.

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

$200 is a huge sum of money that one shouldn't dare to waste by breaking the phone. Got mine for $275 and I won't dare smash it just for frustration that comes from gaming.

Seriously, it's something that I could call total madness for a gamer to break their smartphone as a result of such. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, Heatman said:

Agree and on the top of that the thing is new models are not that good as they are just rehash since pandemic. so new phone with good features would take time in market.

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I do find my phone sometimes gets way too hot if I game on it too long. It's the main reason I rarely game on phones. Plus I can never find games that appeal to me enough to really stick with. 

Seriously, it's part of the reason why I don't get into playing games more on my smartphone lately. It gets too hot for my liking. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I do find my phone sometimes gets way too hot if I game on it too long. It's the main reason I rarely game on phones. Plus I can never find games that appeal to me enough to really stick with. 

I think often that is a sign that your phone is having too many background apps or services running too. so do check that part as well.