Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has your platform preference changed over time?

I used to be loyal Nintendo only. Now I play the big 3. I rarely touch my Xbox, as I still don't like Xbox, but I'm on my Nintendo's and Playstation's a lot.

I've never been a big fan of PC gaming, and the only one I ever play on my PC is Hatred. Other than that, I don't play shit on it.

Edited by The Blackangel

Growing up, I was a console gamer for the most part but still played some PC games like Max Payne, Unreal tournament and a few others. However, for the past decade, I've made the leap to PC gamer and I must say that I'm not disappointed at all. Having said that, I might just get myself a PS5 or Xbox Series S/X or even both in the near future.

Yes actually, considering that i started playing first in Playstation 1 and moved to PC after that, but i still had a PS2 to play those cool exclusives, platforms don't matter, fun what matters at the end :p

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

Yes actually, considering that i started playing first in Playstation 1 and moved to PC after that, but i still had a PS2 to play those cool exclusives, platforms don't matter, fun what matters at the end :p

Good point but PC gaming still offers the most entertainment. I mean you can mod most games and basically make the gaming world how you want.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Good point but PC gaming still offers the most entertainment. I mean you can mod most games and basically make the gaming world how you want.

Yeah all of that, also, as a programmer, i can't really stick into consoles forever, even if i want to :(

On 5/20/2021 at 7:26 PM, Patrik said:

Yeah all of that, also, as a programmer, i can't really stick into consoles forever, even if i want to :(

Consoles are too restricted in terms of software customization and other features so that's why I primarily go with PC gaming nowadays.

Not really, has always been the same for years. from the start always been more into gaming on POC then any other platforms that that matter. Used to it, feel free and performance is better and you van do mods and whatnot.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:05 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Has your preference for gaming platforms changed over the years? I used to be a strictly PC gamer, but now I really don’t like gaming on PC.

I don't really know if it's ever going to be possible for me to give up on console games for another set like PC.