Register Now
killamch89

What Video Game Are You Planning To Play Next

On 10/26/2021 at 6:58 AM, Oblivion Knight said:

Looking at my started games list, I quite fancy playing through Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (PS3).

It's a game I started back in 2017, so I'll probably have to start over since I don't remember too much about it. Luckily I don't think I got particularly far.

This is actually my first time of seeing this game and from the trailer, it's quite decent enough to offer a good gaming experience. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Super Mario Maker 2 is something that I should name played by now and I never did. Hopefully I can cross it off my list this year. 

I remember playing this game Super Mario Maker 2 and what I can tell you about it is that it's one difficult game if you aren't committed to it. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't realized I was playing Super marios until I got to know it here, even when it was my favourite via my Java mobile phone earlier time. 

I never knew that there was any game on Java called Super Mario. For Java phone games, it would look too chopped up. 

In terms of upcoming games, GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition and Forza Horizon 5. I'm still not sure about GTA but I'll be trying out San Andreas through the Xbox Game Pass and deciding whether or not to buy the bundle. Forza is arriving in just a few days so I can't wait to try that out for the first time.

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

GTA trilogy version is out, @skyfire made mentioned of that earlier. I am yet to get the digital version of the game nor physical version of the game, I'll get any of them soon. 

Are you being serious about that? It's going to be a very good one from how other version of the game shaped. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious about that? It's going to be a very good one from how other version of the game shaped. 

Sure, I'm serious about it, because he wouldn't post something that isn't officially released. You can simply make your own review to get interesting facts about GTA trilogy. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, I'm serious about it, because he wouldn't post something that isn't officially released. You can simply make your own review to get interesting facts about GTA trilogy. 

Yeah, I just saw the update from Gamerant now and it's something that's going to be worth it. 

On 11/7/2021 at 5:46 PM, Boblee said:

I never knew that there was any game on Java called Super Mario. For Java phone games, it would look too chopped up. 

Laughs, we said this earlier, the name is different from super mario, but it's the same game-play. I made mentioned of it as 'bounce. 

22 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Fallout series is one of the few open world adventure game I am simply missing out on. I will find out time to install it via my PC or better go for the PS4 version. 

I have had a good time with playing Fallout series for a while now and the game is very satisfying and thrilling to add to it.