Register Now
killamch89

What Video Game Are You Planning To Play Next

Currently, I'm playing RE Village but when I'm finished with this game, I may just get around to playing Mad Max...or I could go play something else lol. Seriously, I'm not too sure - I'll have to go through my Steam graveyar-I mean my Steam games to see what I should play next. What video game are you planning to play next?

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

Playing to play Mad Max once i get some free time, i had it installed since long but managed to complete only the first quests

I've also promised myself I'd play it next but I've been saying it for years but this time I'm really going to make the effort.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I've also promised myself I'd play it next but I've been saying it for years but this time I'm really going to make the effort.

seems like we are sharing the same hobby here, i plan to play games but change plans once something else catches my eyes

23 hours ago, Patrik said:

seems like we are sharing the same hobby here, i plan to play games but change plans once something else catches my eyes

I think it's a problem with a lot of gamers because if I'm being honest, interesting games tend to pop up every day in conversation with other players or through watching a video and before you know it, you're playing something completely different lol.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:43 PM, Crazycrab said:

Im thinking about Mass Effect Legendary Edition.  I never played the originals so this seems like a good opportunity for me to try it out.

The Mass Effect series is something you should definitely check out - I'm not buying it because I already purchased the original games.

I like to get back into games that I have not done in a while however they are games to play with people and we just can't get together to able to do it 😛 And so nothing that comes to me at the moment to go ahead with you know. FIrefighter sim is one of those games.

SInce MSFS2020 had an update that's what I shell be doing 😜 

On 5/24/2021 at 8:48 PM, killamch89 said:

The Mass Effect series is something you should definitely check out - I'm not buying it because I already purchased the original games.

Yeah - The Mass Effect series is a very good recommendations. The game narrative and it's characters built with its good graphics made it stand out. 

On 11/3/2021 at 6:45 AM, Heatman said:

If you are talking about a new game that I would like to play that's yet to be released, it's surely going to Call of Duty Vanguard. I'm working on getting Battlefield 2042 as soon as December. 

I look forward to playing Call of Duty Vanguard than Battlefield 2042 but I won't say no if either one comes first savvy.