Register Now
Patrik

Games that had crossovers

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

I was always impressed when seeing how many GTA characters are taking place in more than one game, what other games you think had crossovers besides GTA?

Well, if you think about it it's how they involved the story, many times you rollback in times on older charactors even that you do not see them again. Or there name just comes up. I do like that, keep it going at least.

Be intersting on what GTA 6 is going to be based off. 

1 hour ago, m76 said:

Well that's not really a cross over if it's the same series.

the same series but not the same games as not all GTA parts are meant to be sequels/prequels for the others :p

Just now, Empire said:

Be intersting on what GTA 6 is going to be based off. 

i was wondering the same, would be interested to see old characters taking place in it

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

i was wondering the same, would be interested to see old characters taking place in it

I would like them to include all prior GTA cities while add a couple new ones as well to make the game world big as hell. I'd also like some of the old GTA characters to make a reappearance as well but I'd like them to be older.

10 hours ago, Patrik said:

the same series but not the same games as not all GTA parts are meant to be sequels/prequels for the others 😛

If they are in the same universe there is nothing to "cross over" the very word implies a crossing of fictional barriers. A character appearing who is from the same series and same universe does not qualify as a crossover to me. I'd call it a  guest appearance, but definitely not a crossover.

On 5/26/2021 at 12:17 AM, The Blackangel said:

You can look at just about any Zelda and Mario game and there is some kind of crossover in it between the two.

Well, Final Fantasy is a very good example to begin with which is quite epic game play.