Register Now
killamch89

Google Pixel 6 & 6 PRO leaks - They Want To Take On Samsung

I have mixed feelings really, I know people that had pixel 3a and they loved it, had the 4 and it was a train wreck. been using the 5 since launch and its awesome in away they said. It doesn't have a flagship processor by any means. But its fast, has a gorgeous display and the battery life is awesome. Hopefully the 6 will be able to keep the battery life rocking. Either way I am super pumped to see what google is doing.

20 hours ago, Empire said:

I have mixed feelings really, I know people that had pixel 3a and they loved it, had the 4 and it was a train wreck. been using the 5 since launch and its awesome in away they said. It doesn't have a flagship processor by any means. But its fast, has a gorgeous display and the battery life is awesome. Hopefully the 6 will be able to keep the battery life rocking. Either way I am super pumped to see what google is doing.

I think primary user group of pixel phone is basically photographers and the bloggers. I have not seen the regular consumers are not going for it from what I have seen. 

On 5/25/2021 at 6:17 AM, Empire said:

The Pixel 6 will be a real flagship this time with flagship specs barring the processor which will be their own personally designed chip and we don't know how it stacks up against the 888 and Exynos 2100. Otherwise, it'll be a legit competitor for the phones like 21 Ultra.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think google being exclusive where they sell, which kind of limits the phone and it's reach.

I wouldn't really trust Google full time because they are good at stealing one's data and using it without their consent. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes that's one of the reasons I prefer to buy Xiaomi over the google pixel phones or even samsung phones.

But the truth of the matter is that we can never really do without Google in our world today. If it's possible, Google would have gone bankrupt by now.