Register Now
killamch89

As a child, what did you think would be awesome about being an adult, but isn’t as awesome as you thought it would be?

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'm not tall, I'm an average man, I need money, even if I'm short xD. What really matters at the moment is being rich, and not just being tall. 

Just like I pointed out, it's money that's your problem and not physical appearance. Get that sorted out and you will be as good as you want. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Just like I pointed out, it's money that's your problem and not physical appearance. Get that sorted out and you will be as good as you want. 

That's clear opinion bro, and that has been my childhood dream till date. I am not in a haste thou, but I'm pushing it up to become financially free in the future. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I always thought I was going to be a pimp daddy. But now I’m neither. 😆

xD, their is nothing bad either, people are into it and getting their money from it. But, it seems irresponsible way of making money. Let me ask, what really stopped you from chasing a career there? 

On 5/8/2022 at 4:40 PM, Justin11 said:

That's clear opinion bro, and that has been my childhood dream till date. I am not in a haste thou, but I'm pushing it up to become financially free in the future. 

As long as you have no doubt in yourself and never plan on giving up, you will definitely make it. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:28 PM, Heatman said:

As long as you have no doubt in yourself and never plan on giving up, you will definitely make it. 

Sure, I believe too, you aren't given up. That's everyone's childhood dream not just for me. 

On 5/4/2022 at 3:02 PM, kingpotato said:

Income, being an adult is expensive

So true - you have to pay for everything yourself. At least when I was a kid, I could turn to my parents for some cash or even sell lemonade for cash. As a man, you have to find money thing for everything yourself.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:55 AM, Yaramaki said:

Driving:  i was alway into cars when i was a kid and wanted to drive a car so badly well that was until i got my driver license, at first i had a sense of freedom and whatnot but the older i get the more i hate driving a car, you have to constantly keep an eye on your speedometer, getting stuck in traffic sucks, Fuel is expensive as fuck these days then i haven't even began about maintenance costs and insurance costs each year.

I started driving in high school. I used to drive my bro's Mitsuibishi Evo on weekends when he lent it to me. I used to use a portion of the allowance I got to cover gas - sometimes I'd be halfway across the island. Btw, I didn't get my license until graduating from high school... But cars are a pain to maintain as an adult especially nowadays when gas is so high!

💰 drives, had it been i got plenty I wouldn't bother much for life. Definitely, my childhood dreams will come through, most notably to get every video games I wanted and best console around, decorate my gaming room to be very much appealing and appreciated by others. 

This is so funny , I didn't want to post it but yeah I would.

Growing up I had a lot of older siblings and cousins though I am the first child of my parents, my dad has a lot of relatives , siblings and extended family who do come visiting from time to time.

When I was still about 7 years old I was already hanging out with my older cousins who are atleast 10 to 15 years older than me. I always looked at them and saw most of them had a few pimples on their faces which they were always talking about and discussing the best way to treat it.

So I always prayed to grow up fast so I can start having pimples (acne )😅  and facial  hair.

Now I don't feel so great about having any of them asides the facial hair. I have discovered the hard way that acne is nobody's friend and doesn't make you more or less respectable as an adult.

11 minutes ago, Clasher said:

This is so funny , I didn't want to post it but yeah I would.

Growing up I had a lot of older siblings and cousins though I am the first child of my parents, my dad has a lot of relatives , siblings and extended family who do come visiting from time to time.

When I was still about 7 years old I was already hanging out with my older cousins who are atleast 10 to 15 years older than me. I always looked at them and saw most of them had a few pimples on their faces which they were always talking about and discussing the best way to treat it.

So I always prayed to grow up fast so I can start having pimples (acne )😅  and facial  hair.

Now I don't feel so great about having any of them asides the facial hair. I have discovered the hard way that acne is nobody's friend and doesn't make you more or less respectable as an adult.

My own experience is even a bit more hilarious than yours. It was growing pubic hairs 😂. I was so fascinated by it and my peer group and older boys I played with didn't make life easier for me back then. 

We usually go to the stream to swim and on getting there, we would all undress and if you haven't grown pubic hairs, you won't be allowed to swin deeper in the stream 😂

I had to start using alcohol on my pubic area because I heard that it makes hairs to grow faster/quicker... 😂

Today, I wish I don't have hairs down there 😂.. I'm tired of shaving all the time 😩

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I had to start using alcohol on my pubic area because I heard that it makes hairs to grow faster/quicker... 😂

That alcohol part is so funny 😅

I didn't know alcohol enhances growth of pubic hair.

We all had weird fantasies growing up.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

That alcohol part is so funny 😅

I didn't know alcohol enhances growth of pubic hair.

We all had weird fantasies growing up.

It was one of the childhood myth we had growing up and I think that it worked because it did take long, I started growing them hair. 

It was a crazy childhood experience because I kept stealing my father's whisky for that and he kept asking who's been drinking his whisky and I will lie my life out 😂

Edited by Heatman

Right from my childhood, I never liked taking alcohol, I only took my dad's funds when I was still a teen to buy clothes. When I was tender I admired physical appearance of every youth and wished to be like them. Such made me go stealing my dad's funds to sponsor those needs, but when I turned an adult, I came to understand such lifestyle is weird. I started struggling for my own survival and cutting down the love for materialistic possessions. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It was one of the childhood myth we had growing up and I think that it worked because it did take long, I started growing them hair. 

It was a crazy childhood experience because I kept stealing my father's whisky for that and he kept asking who's been drinking his whisky and I will lie my life out 😂

Haha😅

I don't think the alcohol made you grow those pubic hair but your puberty age started kicking in that's why.

You dad would have been so shocked if had caught you one day applying a glass of whiskey to your privates.