Register Now
StaceyPowers

Light bars: love them or hate them?

They never really bother me when they're on a controller, yet again the controller I've that has one is the Dualshock 4 (PS4) and when one is focused and looking at the screen on a game it's uncommon for me to really notice.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:36 AM, m76 said:

Any bright light is annoying, no excptions. I used to tape the power led on some of my displays and other equipment.

This is what I would suggest, black electrical tape! It's what I use on my laptop to cover the camera because it's easily removable when I need it and doesn't leave a sticky residue.

It think if you're sleeping in the same room as a controller with a light bar that's on then that's annoying but I don't mind it for actual game play.

Black tap fixes everything lol. On a more serious note, I hardly notice most of the time because I'm so focused on the game - the only time it start bother me is when I'm gaming and falling asleep and it's the main reason I can't doze off.

On 7/14/2021 at 4:23 AM, killamch89 said:

Black tap fixes everything lol. On a more serious note, I hardly notice most of the time because I'm so focused on the game - the only time it start bother me is when I'm gaming and falling asleep and it's the main reason I can't doze off.

Haha on the black tape, I would say or use duct tape which is by far very strong 😂. It's funny with some things we come up with as fixers. 

But on the other hand, I can lose the controller and remove the light bars myself.