Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Password Managers

On 3/11/2022 at 11:39 PM, Justin11 said:

That's why the insecticides is there, to spray at any corner and reducing the insecticides from harming my books etc. 

What happens when you travel to places where you are going to spend a lot of time? You should look at other safety measures that even when you are unavailable, your books will be safe from insects.

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

What happens when you travel to places where you are going to spend a lot of time? You should look at other safety measures that even when you are unavailable, your books will be safe from insects.

The books would be protected where termites wouldn't come eat it up for me. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I recently noticed some people also keep the name of tv shows following by hash or some symbols lol. People and their habits.

You never see yet, everyone have their own habit which isn't pleasing at times. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I recently noticed some people also keep the name of tv shows following by hash or some symbols lol. People and their habits.

Haha, users will always amuse with the kind of things that they do for fun seriously but it's all fun in my own opinion. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Haha yes, but using the name of TV shows and the dogs seems to be the common theme among them.

I've witnessed the scenario where a man doesn't joke when it comes to watching WWE smackdown shows. To the extent he misses church on Sundays to catch up with early morning WWE smack down show. 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:24 AM, skyfire said:

Haha yes, but using the name of TV shows and the dogs seems to be the common theme among them.

Isn't that kind of weird to you in a way? Personally, I don't really find it that common to be very honest with you. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Isn't that kind of weird to you in a way? Personally, I don't really find it that common to be very honest with you. 

It is weird but funny too. Like people use cat names, dog names and the tv show characters and the tv show names too.

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It is weird but funny too. Like people use cat names, dog names and the tv show characters and the tv show names too.

It seems like a norm for them because if not, they wouldn't be doing it like that. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah password like tucker2020 is lot easy for them to remember as tucker is name of their dog and year 2020 for pandemic lol.

Some of them are even of the habit of using their date of birth as their password which is far too easy to figure out. 

On 3/20/2022 at 8:38 AM, Heatman said:

Some of them are even of the habit of using their date of birth as their password which is far too easy to figure out. 

Date of birth and phone digits remain what majority of them make use of. This makes me wonder the reason they do so since those terms can be figured out easily.