Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Password Managers

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The only ones that use the computers here are me and @Rain Dew. Besides, I keep all my passwords on a thumb drive, so It's not like they're readily available to anyone.

Then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I wouldn't in such situation because it's a trusted love one. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Aside from my own refusal to trust any living humanoid creature? Then you're right.

I also have serious trust issues my friend because I have been stabbed in the back more than once by some people I never believed would have - my best friend. I let him in my home and he impregnated my sister behind my back. It ruined every trust that I have for human beings. 

Edited by Heatman

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I also have serious trust issues my friend because I have been stabbed in the back more than once by some people I never believed would have - my best friend. I let him in my home and he impregnated my sister behind my back. It ruined every trust that I have for human beings. 

One of the minor things that happened to me is my sister looked me in the eye when I was digging in a dumpster trying to find something to eat, as she left with her hot pizza and the bitch said nothing to me, nor did she offer any help. We made eye contact and she left.

And like I said, that was one of the minor things that has happened to me in the past.

We've really come very far in life, with lots of differences and experiences, good or bad. In the past when I had lots of friends, I trusted them, but I never knew some of them already had the mindset to always steal from me. Even to the extent, they stole my PS2 controllers and  external hard drive memory, stole my then 8GB memory and lots more. Such made me to cut short many friends in my life currently. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

One of the minor things that happened to me is my sister looked me in the eye when I was digging in a dumpster trying to find something to eat, as she left with her hot pizza and the bitch said nothing to me, nor did she offer any help. We made eye contact and she left.

And like I said, that was one of the minor things that has happened to me in the past.

When betrayal comes from the people we'd least expect it from, it's always very painful and difficult to forget. I even doubt if I ever forget anything in my life especially the one's that hurt me. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Due to trust issues I am moving more towards crypto too. I know it's like maze to work with once you get old but yeah so far not old so using it.

Password manager is an option to be used in safeguarding your crypto wallet/exchange account to stay off from cracking.

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Password manager is an option to be used in safeguarding your crypto wallet/exchange account to stay off from cracking.

Password manager like Lastpass is definitely good option and another option we discussed in this thread is dashlane.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Due to trust issues I am moving more towards crypto too. I know it's like maze to work with once you get old but yeah so far not old so using it.

Some people advocate not keeping your money in any exchanger like Binance and Crypto.com because they are prone to hacks. It's better to make use of Blockchain.